When You are Training With Your Family

(A/N: This chapter is only for the wolf members only and don't worry, in May I will do a Mother's Day special for the moms and then a Father's Day special which will be in June. I hope you all understand and let's get this chapter started!!)

Sam Uley:

You and your brother along with your friends have done some intense training for the battle against the newborn army (IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL THEM THAT!!!) as your family along with your principal and teacher Mr. Bernard told you all to train and be prepared for the battle against the newborns. You roared in your wolf form as you pounced on your dad to which your dad got tackle you to the ground as your brother got thrown into a tree by your uncle Paul Lahote.

"OUCH!!!" Your brother groaned

"Focus on your surroundings you two! You don't want to be ending up dead." Sam scolded

You and your brother both groaned and got up together as your uncle and your dad got in position.

"Again!" Sam commanded

You and your brother both lunge at your dad and your uncle as your dad dodge your attack as your brother pounces from a tree and got ahold of your uncle's leg with a bite of his teeth but Paul Lahote growls at your brother before biting him on his neck and throw him hard as you skidded before pouncing on your dad and bit him hard on the neck as your dad is more quicker and bite you on your tail and spin you three times before letting you go as you landed on the ground. You whined along with your brother as your uncle and your dad both feel guilty and nudged into the both of you.

"We are fine." You said

"No need to be guilty." Your brother said

"You both did good. Rest up." Sam said

You and your brother both nodded before observing your friends as Samuel is training with Jacob, Jacobson is training with Leah, Amanda is training with Collin and Embry, Brittany is training with Jared, Butch is training with Quil Ateara V and Sandra is training with Brady. Once the training is done, you all phased back to your human forms and drink some water while sweating.

"Whew training is intense." You said

"I'll say. Luckily we are done." Sandra said

As Mr. Bernard and Mr. Alexander came over to the house, you all begin to sit down in the circle and Sam started to make the look around.

"Is everyone here?" Sam asked

"Everyone is present." Jared said

"Alright. Now the people who are going to fight are Jared, Paul, Leah, Jacob, Collin, Brady, Quil, Embry and myself. We are going to fight with the Lost Boys against the newborns. Mr. Alexander." Sam said

"Alright. Now kids when I call your name, stand up. Butch." Mr. Alexander said

Butch stood up as Mr. Alexander look around.

"Amanda." Mr. Alexander said

Amanda stood up as Jacobson look at you and your brother.

"Y/N." Mr. Alexander said

You stood up as Emily started to feel shocked as Sam look at Mr. Alexander.

"Y/B/N." Mr. Alexander said

Your brother stood up as Collin muttered along with Brady as they both nodded with worry.

"Finally Brittany." Mr. Alexander said

Brittany stood up as Sandra along with Jacobson and Samuel are both shock that you and your brother are going to fight the newborns.

"I'm sorry... WHAT?!!!!!!!" Sandra gasped