Devastating News

Me: AHHH MY CHILDHOOD IS SPLITTING APART!!!!!!!

Kimmy: So is mine!!!!

Zurial: Can anyone tell me what's going on?!!

Me: Janice Burgess passed away.

Daeron, Heron, Iris, Marlow, David, Marko, Paul and Dwayne: *Spits out blood* WHAT?!!!!!!!

Babadook, Freddy Krueger, and SweetTooth: FUCK 2024!!!!

Sam Uley: This amazing icon have created the Backyardigans!

Embry Call: I watched that show when I was a child! Literally!

Paul Lahote, Jared Cameron and Quil Ateara V: Me too!!

Captain Spaulding: Are there other shows that she made?

Me: She did The Winx Club.

Otis Driftwood: *Did a painting of her*

Sweeney Todd: Rest in Peace Janice Burgess, you are an iconic legend to many people who have watched your show that you have created.

Amanda Young and Naoko Kawamata: it is so heartbreaking that you are gone at the age of 72 years old.

Mrs. Lovett, Micah, Red, Dalilah, Baby Firefly, and Mama Firefly: Our prayers go out to your beloved family...

Kayako Saeki, Art The Clown, The Brute, LookSee, Estelle, Ruby, Slim, Jumbo and Shorty: *Write a big note* Friends...

Daeron: And to all the people who have watched your shows when they are children till now.

Alice Angel and Bendy: Thank you for being an iconic inspiration to so many people who have loved your shows and have leave a huge piece in their hearts.

Me: Including mine. You are a huge inspiration to so many children and millennials who enjoyed watching this iconic show. We will all miss you very much and thank you for being a huge icon and a legend.

Jack Torrance, Regan MacNeil, Predator, The Sanderson Sisters, Lady Dimitrescu, Karl Heisenberg, Mother Miranda, Donna Beneviento and Salvatore Moreau: Rest in Peace Janice Burgess.

Kirk: And thank you for being an iconic legend to children and even leaving a huge piece in our hearts. We will never forget you.

Me: *Puts the theme song The Backyardigans Theme* 

Horny The Clown: No more celebrity deaths PLEASE!