Teething

Billy Loomis:

You are now playing with your uncle Stu and your dad until you felt a sharp pain in your mouth. You whined and started to munch on your fingers as Billy noticed your gums are inflamed and a small tooth is coming in.

"Oh my.. you are teething. Don't worry sweetie. Daddy got you something." Billy cooed

Billy went to the fridge and take out a teething ring before giving it to you as you teeth on it while cooing.

"Teeth till you can't teeth no more." Billy cooed

Stu Macher:

You are now taking a small nap until you felt a sharp pain in your mouth and let out a cry as your dad came over to you and pick you up before rocking you.

"What is wrong my whittle Y/N?" Stu cooed

Stu felt something as you started to munch on his fingers as he sees that you got a small tooth growing in.

"Aww my little girl is teething. I got something for you." Stu cooed

Stu went to the fridge and take out a teething room filled with the medicine as he gave it to you as you teeth on it with your eyes being droopy.

"Shh there there. Sleep my whittle teether." Stu cooed

You slowly fall asleep while teething on your teething ring.

Aka Manto:

You are now whining in pain as you found your dad's cloak and started to munch on it with your gums being inflamed as Aka Manto came over and see you teething.

"Aww are you teething? Don't worry daddy got something for your gummy-wummys." Aka Manto cooed

Aka Manto then went to the fridge and take out a teething ring as you look at your dad as he gave you the teething ring as you teeth on it while cooing.

"Teeth till you can't teeth no more." Aka Manto cooed

Yig:

You are now giggling as you are being tickled by a few cult members until you whine in pain before chewing on one of the cult member's fingers as the male cult member look at you as your dad came with a teething ring in a shape of a snake.

"Daddy got something for you." Yig cooed

You look at your dad as he gave you your teething ring as you cooed happily before he gave it to you and you teeth on it while cooing happily.

"Teeth on it my snake." Yig cooed

Yog-Sothoth:

You are now with your older brother Dunwich Horror as he kissed your baby nose as you giggled happily before a sharp pain came in your mouth. You cried before chewing on your brother's tentacles as your dad came right away with a teething ring.

"Special delivery for Y/N." Yog-Sothoth cooed

Yog-Sothoth gave you the teething ring as you giggle happily before teething on it.

"Teeth my little girl. Teeth till you can't teeth no more." Yog-Sothoth cooed

Brahms Heelshire:

You are now in the highchair cooing happily as Brahms have fed you some baby food until you felt a sharp pain in your mouth. You whimpered as tears streamed down your face before you started munching on your fingers as Brahms see a small tooth coming in.

"Aww you are teething. Daddy got something for you." Brahms cooed

You cooed as your dad gave you a teething ring as you teeth on it while cooing.

"Teeth till you can't teeth no more." Brahms cooed

Dracula:

You and your sister are both now practicing being in bat forms with some help from your aunt Verona as you both tried to phase but did it halfway. Verona chuckled at you before kissing both of your foreheads until you both felt a sharp pain in your mouths. You both whimpered and munch on your fingers as Dracula came over and noticed two small fangs growing in.

"Aww you two are teething. Don't worry I got something to soothe your gums." Dracula cooed

Dracula gave you two teething rings as you both begin to coo and teeth on it together while cooing happily.

"Teeth till you can't teeth no more." Dracula cooed

You and your sister continue to teeth while cooing happily.

El Sombreron:

You and your brother are both now teething on your dad's silver guitar as you teethed on the strings while your brother teething on the wooden part. Your dad came and saw that your small tooth is growing in for both you and your brother as he went to the fridge and take out two teething rings. 

"Daddy got you something than that silver guitar." El Sombreron cooed

El Sombreron presented two teething rings as he gave them to you and your brother as you both cooed before holding the teething rings and you both teeth on it.

"Teeth till you can't teeth no more." El Sombreron cooed

El Sombreron take his silver guitar and he chuckled as he understand that you both are teething.