Your First Birthday Part 1 (From Billy Loomis to Quil Ateata V)

(A/N: This is a very special birthday chapter and each of the characters will have different scenarios. Some of the birthday chapter will be having birthday parties, some will be breakfast/fun places and some will be concerts. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started for the dads!!)

Billy Loomis:

Today, your daddy got up early this morning on this special day, which happens to be your first birthday. Your daddy checked on you and saw you were still sleeping.

"My little killer." Billy said

Billy walked downstairs and called his girlfriend, Sidney, his best friend and partner in crime, Stu & his girlfriend Tatum, who came over to help him set up for your surprise birthday party. Once everything was set up, everyone got on their phones and called their friends over for your birthday party. Billy heard the sound of your coos as he went over to see you wide awake with a happy smile.

"Hey my whittle girl. Daddy got a special surprise." Billy cooed

You tilted your head as your daddy begin to change your diaper before putting on party clothes. He then place a blindfold as you cooed as he begin to carry you downstairs as everyone hide. Once you arrived at the area, your dad carefully removed the blindfold as you see the theme which is Allegra as everyone popped out of their hiding spot.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Everyone smiled

You squealed with happiness and joy as the party begins as you giggled and play some fun party games as Stu take a picture with you playing Pin The Tail on the Donkey. After having some food, Billy brought you over to the cake as everyone sang Happy Birthday as you cooed at the cake as you then blew out the candle as everyone cheered as you smashed your face in the cake as everyone awed at you as you are covered in frosting and cake crumbs. After having a nice time and receiving plenty of presents, everyone left as Stu stayed with Billy as Billy bathed you as you giggled.

"I'm glad that you have fun my little killer." Billy cooed

You giggled as Billy then place you into fresh clean pajamas as he placed you in the bed as you giggle with glee.

"Happy birthday my cutie." Billy cooed

You smiled as you have the best birthday ever.

Stu Macher:

Today was a very important day, for it was your first birthday

Today was a very important day, for it was your first birthday. Your daddy and uncle Billy were hard at work decorating the house, while their girlfriends got your cake and picked up some party food trays for your party. Once everything is ready, Stu heard the sound of your coos as he went to the bassinet and saw you awake with a cute smile on your face.

"Hello my whittle girl. Happy birthday." Stu cooed 

You giggled as your dad begin to get you ready. Once you are all done, your dad begin to bring you as everyone popped out from their hiding spot and said 'Surprise' as you squealed with joy and you begin to play. You giggled as you tried to dance to the music before falling flat on your diapered butt as Tatum chuckled at you.