When They Cheer You Up

Billy Loomis:

It was a rainy night and your daddy had just got you to sleep. As he place you in the bassinet, you cooed at your daddy.

"Sweet dreams baby girl. Daddy loves you so much." Billy cooed

Billy then left the nursery as you fall into a peaceful sleep. Just then a loud thunder strike came, waking you up and crying. Your daddy came into your nursery and saw you in heavy flowing tears.

"Shh... baby girl. It's okay, daddy's here. Shh... daddy's here." Billy said

As Billy begin to soothe you gently as you gripped his shirt gently.

"How about we go cuddle up in daddy's bed and watch Muppet Babies?" Billy cooed

You cooed as he took you to his bedroom, where you cuddled up with him and watched Muppet Babies.

Stu Macher:

You were fast asleep in your crib when you heard a scary noise coming from your closet. You gripped your baby blanket and when the noise came again, you wailed for your daddy, who came running into your nursery.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Stu asked

He also heard the noise that is coming from the closet. He looked in your closet and found what the scary noise was, which was one of your baby toys.

"It's okay Y/N.  It was one of your toys going off." Stu cooed

You felt a little better but you were still scared as Stu have a suggestion.

"How about you sleep with daddy and uncle Billy downstairs?" Stu cooed

You cling onto Stu like a koala which made Stu chuckle at you.

"Alright my little koala bear. Let's go downstairs." Stu cooed

Stu then took you downstairs where Billy is fast asleep as Stu place you in his arms as you all fall asleep.

Aka Manto:

Your dad begin to get his mask on and got his red cloak as you noticed your dad as you whimpered as your dad came over.

"Daddy have to go to 'work'." Aka Manto cooed

You whined while making a cute pout as you don't want to see your dad leaving. Your dad noticed the fresh tears and pick you up and shushed you gently.

"Shh it's ok. I'll let you come to work with me." Aka Manto said

You slowly cooed as Aka Manto gave you your stuffed animal and cuddle you before bringing you to the work as you know your daddy is cheering you up.

Yig:

You are now playing with your snake toy until a mean python bite your finger as you wailed out in pain. Your dad came as he pick you up as your dad begin to take out the first aid kit and look at the wound.

"Aww don't worry. Daddy will fix your boo-boo." Yig cooed

You sniffed as your dad begin to take out an alcohol pad and carefully rub it as you whimpered.

"I know it stings sweetie. Daddy is almost done." Yig cooed

Yig then place a bandage before kissing it and give you a stuffed animal before cuddling you gently as you cuddled back.

Yog-Sothoth:

You are now fast asleep in your bassinet until you have a nightmare about someone sacrificing you to the point of driving you insane. You fussed and cried loudly as your dad came along with your brothers Wilbur and Dunwich Horror. Your dad pick you up as he rock you gently.