When You Pay Tribute to Sydney, Australia Mall Stabbing

(A/N: To honor the victims who passed away in the stabbing attack that happened in Sydney, Australia, I am going to honor the victims with a tribute chapter. TRIGGER WARNING! Some of the scenarios are going to be that the stabber responsible is on the run! May all the victims who are killed rest in peace and may the victims who are injured pull through especially the nine-month-old baby girl. As for the stabber responsible, MAY YOU ROT IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND MAY SATAN TORTURE YOUR SORRY ASS!!! Also some are going to be bake sales, tribute concerts, a lantern festival or other fun things. So without further ado, let's get it started!)

Billy Loomis:

You are now playing with your toys until you heard the sound of your dad screaming in anger along with Stu. You jumped up before coming over to them.

"Daddy and uncle what happened?" You asked

"Look at the news." Billy said

You look at the news as the news lady begin to speak.

"Breaking news, a 40-year-old man name Joel Cauchi have stabbed 6 people in Bondu Junction. Out of the 6 people that he killed, five of them are women and one is a man. 12 more people are injured and the one who is injured is a nine-month-old baby girl. She is in intensive care unit as she was stabbed in the chest and her arms." The news lady said

You started to feel very sad as you dropped your head down as you seen all the victims who have passed away as Billy remembered the time that he got you as a baby.

"Why did that mean man do that?" You asked

"He's a coldhearted monster." Stu said

"The stabber responsible was shot and killed by police." The news lady said

"May he ROT!" Billy snarled

"What can we do to honor them?" You asked

"Let's do a candlelight vigil to honor them." Billy said

You nodded as Stu got out some candles as your dad got out the victims before placing you all went to the beach to do a candlelight vigil. As Billy placed the victims, you light up each candle before you all held a moment of silence together. Once the moment of silence is done, your dad take out a picture of Joel Cauchi and throw it in the flames.

"May you burn!" Billy snarled

"May he rot!" Stu said

"I hope the victims are at peace." You said

"They will be." Billy said

You all hope that the victims are at peace and the stabber to burn in hell.

Stu Macher:

Today, you were watching TV, when the news came on about the attack in Sydney, Australia that happened at a mall where 6 people are dead and 12 are injured but what breaks your heart even further is that the one who is injured is a nine-month baby girl. Tears stream down your face as you heard that 5 of the victims are women and one is a man. You were in tears as you ran to your daddy and uncle Billy, who hugged and comforted you.

"What's the matter, Y/N?" Stu asked

You took him and your uncle Billy into the living room and showed them the news about the attack that happened at the mall which made Stu gasped to see the victims who are killed.

"That's horrible." Billy and Stu said

Stu remembered when you are a baby and the fact that the 9-month-old girl is stabbed is heartbreaking to hear.

"What can we do for the baby and the rest of the victims, daddy?" You asked

"How about we have a bake sale for the baby and her family and for the victims we can make prayer rocks." Stu said