Mother's Day Special

(A/N: Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms, the awesome first-time mothers, the rocking grandmothers and to all the caring ones that love their kids! This chapter is going to be for all the moms including some in the wolf pack. Let's get it started!)

Sam Uley

Today is Mother's Day and you and your brother are awake early in the morning to make your mom some breakfast for her. You already brushed your teeth along with your brother before you both went to the kitchen to make some delicious pancakes which are lemon and blueberry pancakes. It's a good thing you and your brother got the ingredients with some help from Leah a day before otherwise you both will be stressed and get it by yourself. You started to follow the recipe of the dry ingredients while your brother is in charge of the wet ingredients.

"Alright now let's put the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients." You said

Your brother carefully place the wet ingredients into the bowl where it contains the dry ingredients before adding in the last ingredient which is some melted butter and a splash of evaporated milk. Your dad came and snuck behind you and your brother before clearing his throat.

"Something smells yummy." Sam chuckled

"We are making some pancakes for mommy." You whispered

"Well I'll help you." Sam said

"Ok." Your brother smiled

Once you and your brother placed the pancake in the pan, your dad flipped each one before placing them on the plate with some orange juice and eggs.

"Now write the cards so we can surprise mom." Sam said

You nodded as you started to write the card as your brother wrote the other card before placing them both on the tray. You then carefully deliver it to your dad and your mom's room as your mom woke up.

"Happy Mother's Day mommy!!!!" You and your brother smiled

"Aww thank you! You made pancakes?" Emily asked

"Yes. It's lemon and blueberry." Your brother smiled

"Aww thank you. You two are the sweetest one ever." Emily smiled

Emily then eat the pancakes and smile at the cards as each of them reads:

"To my loving mommy,

You are the best mom to me. Thank you for being so motherly and kind to me for all these years. You are the best mom and have a happy Mother's Day.

Your amazing daughter,
Y/N Uley."

"To my amazing mommy,

Thank you for being the sweetest mom to me. You are very protective and so sweet to me and I love you very much. Thank you for helping me and my sister Y/N all these years. You are the best mom ever!

Love,
Y/B/N Uley."

Emily smiled as tears came out as she hugged you and your brother as you both smile and hugged back.

"I love you both so much." Emily smiled

"We love you too." You and your brother smiled

You both felt very happy that your mom have the best Mother's Day ever.

Paul Lahote:

Today is Mother's Day as you decided to make a Mother's Day dinner with some help from your uncle Jacob and your dad Paul as you have already wrote down a nice card as you are boiling the pasta while Jacob is making the chicken piccata with the help of Paul.