New Character: Bendy

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Bendy and the Ink Machine, then prepare to have a dad who is also known as The Ink Demon. This is Bendy and he is requested by Littleknightmare! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!)

How He Meet You:

In the car, a mother have arrived at Joey Drew Studios and took out the newborn before throwing it inside and driving off before it gets crazy. The baby let out a scared cry as the ink formed as it is Bendy as Bendy sees the baby before holding it as the baby have E/C eyes and H/C hair with no diaper on and it's just rags.

"Whoever abandoned this newborn is a monster. I will raise you and keep you close. Your name will be Y/N." Bendy said

You cooed as you slowly nuzzle into Bendy as he is going to raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

As you arrived at the home that he is in, he ordered his minions to get some baby supplies as you begin to whimper as Bendy found a tub before placing you in before putting some warm water and bathe you gently. The minions came back as Bendy begin to dry you up before he lotion your body and then put a clean diaper and a new onesie. A minion gave you a warm formula filled bottle as you drink it slowly.

"You are one hungry girl aren't you?" Bendy cooed

Once you are all fed and burped, Bendy then place a onesie on your body before placing you in the bassinet as you cooed before falling asleep.

"Sweet dreams my whittle girl." Bendy cooed

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

Bendy trusted his minions to babysit you.

When He Plays With You:

"Peek-A-Boo." Bendy cooed

You giggled happily as you have been playing Peek-A-Boo with your dad as every time he played with you, he makes a silly face each time. You giggled as you enjoyed playing with your dad.

Your First Word (Your First Word: Emon. Demon):

You are now babbling some random words with the toys as your dad came over and chuckle at you before kissing your cheek as you see his demonic tale.

"E-Emon (Demon)!" You said

"Yes sweetie. I am a demon." Bendy cooed

"Emon!" You smiled

Your dad smiled at you before bringing you to the part of the toy store as a reward for you saying your first word.

Me: Welcome Bendy!

Bendy: Thank you author. *Chuckles*

Alice Angel: *Growls* Ink Demon.

Aka Manto: Please to meet you.

Embry Call: Hello demon of ink.

Sam Uley: Embry really?

Me: He's just saying hello.

Hachishakusama, Freddy Krueger, Futakuchi-Onna, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher and Terra: Hello there.

Estelle: *Waves*

El Sombreron and El Silbon: Nice to meet you.

Brahms Heelshire: Hi.

Yog-Sothoth: Do you want to do the outro?

Bendy: Gladly. Thank you all so much for reading this request and please enjoy. Have a great night.