New Character: Embry Call

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the movie that I am not a huge fan of which is of course Twilight, prepare to have a dad who is part of the Uley pack. This is Embry Call and he is requested by JulieMcIntyre4. Hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!)

How He Meet You:

It is nighttime in Forks, Washington and two parents are carrying a newborn baby girl as they both went into the forest as the mother went over to the river as the father got a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Well you little wretched mistake, we are through with being with you!" The mother said

"Have fun drowning and I hope you will become a wretched monster." The father said

Just as the mother is about to throw the baby, a wolf with gray fur and black spots growled darkly and heard a twig snap which happened to be Quil Ateara V who is in his chocolate fur wolf form.

"I can't let those monsters get away with drowning this newborn! I'm going to rescue it!" Embry said

"Do what you must and please be careful." Quil Ateara V said

As Quil notified the other pack about a newborn baby by howling, the mother then throw the newborn into the river as the baby wailed as water came through. Embry felt extremely pissed before running in his wolf form and jumped into the river as the parents ran out of the forest while cheering. Embry opened his mouth before carefully wrapping it around the newborn before swimming out of the river and placing the baby down on the ground. He then shook his fur before going behind the bush and phasing out and into his human form as he put on his shorts before coming over and give the baby CPR before the baby coughed up the water and let out a little wail.

"Shh.... shh... it's ok. It's ok. They won't hurt you." Embry shushed

The baby stopped crying before letting out a few sniffs as Embry looked at the baby before letting out a small smile as the baby have E/C eyes and H/C hair.

"Those meanie parents will get their karma. Now what shall I name you? Aha! Y/N Call." Embry said

You let out a cute coo as you sensed kindness combined with protectiveness to the hero before nuzzling into his chest as the rest of the pack showed up.

"Seems to me that you got a little sidetracked hmm?" Sam asked

"Sorry Alpha. This baby was drowning by her parents so I rescued her." Embry explained

"Well raise her. We can be her uncles." Paul said

"You hear that little Y/N? You got uncles who will love you and care for you." Embry cooed

"Don't forget an auntie." Leah said

You cooed as Embry begin to bring you to leave as he is going to raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

As Embry arrived at Sam's house, Sam ordered Quil and Paul to get some baby supplies as you looked around the place as Emily teach Embry on bathing you since you have rags instead of new clothes. As Embry bathed you, you cooed at him and make some playful splashes before giving Embry a little 'bath' of his own.

"Very funny missy." Embry cooed

"Aww she's so tiny and cute." Emily Young cooed

"Yeah just wait till she becomes older. She may be sassy." Jared laughed

After being bathed, Paul along with Quil came back as Paul gave Embry some diaper cream, lotion and some new diapers as he started to lotion your body before placing diaper cream. He then placed the diaper on as Emily taught him how as you cooed at her. Once you are all ready, Sam gave Embry the warm baby bottle as Embry placed it as you drink it slowly. After when you are burped, you yawned as Embry brought you over to the bassinet as you whined while holding onto him.

"Aww you don't want to be alone. Come I'll let you sleep on my chest." Embry cooed

"As a bed? Come on!" Paul chuckled

Embry then went to the room he is in before he lays down and place you on his chest as you slowly nuzzle into his warm chest before falling asleep as Sam ordered the rest of the pack to be on patrol as Embry sleeps with you.

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

Embry Call trusted Sam, Jared and Quil to babysit you.

Me: Welcome Embry!

Embry Call: Why thank you for putting me in!

Paul Lahote, Sam Uley and Jared Cameron: Embry!!!

Embry Call; Hey guys!!

Aka Manto: Nice to meet you.

Alice Angel: Pleasure to meet you.

Hachishakusama, Yuri-Onna, and Dracula: Hello.

Freddy Krueger: Nice to meet you.

Embry: Well thank you all for reading this book and have a great day! Bye bye!