When You Say A Curse Word

Billy Loomis (Your Curse Word: Fuck):

Today, you were playing with your toy cell phone, while your daddy was making lunch, when out of the blue, he cut himself and accidently yelled a certain curse word.

"Oh fuck!!!" Billy groaned

As your dad begin to aid the cut, you started to feel curious and look at him.

"Daddy? What does fuck mean?" You asked

Your dad gasped that you swore, and he told you that you can't be saying bad words, but he let this time slide. You both then watch some movies as he let you slide on the swear word.

Stu Macher (Your Curse Word: Dick):

One night, while returning home from a long night of killing, your daddy came in quietly, but  ended up  tripping over the phone cord. He groaned as he got up before putting the phone cord back where it belongs.

"Ow! Dick!" Stu groaned

You woke up and heard the swear word and decide to repeat it.

"Dick!" You said

Stu jaw dropped that you swore before coming over to you.

"Y/N, what you just said is a bad word. I will let it slide but do not say it again." Stu said

"Ok." You said

You then fall right back to sleep as your dad begin to also catch some sleep as you will never say a swear word ever again.

Aka Manto:

You are a good girl and you never say a curse word at all.

Yig (Your Curse Word: Asshole):

You are now with a few garden snakes in the forest as some slither on your arms as you giggle at the way some are hissing at you as you giggled. While you have fed each snake, a rude lady came and stomped one of the garden snakes which made you angry.

"Hey! You just killed one of my snake friends!" You snarled

"Snakes are disgusting creatures asshole! They are the devil's mistakes!" The lady said

You took out your katana and shake it softly as venomous snakes slither towards the lady as she felt terrified which made you chuckle.

"Well asshole, you should pay the price for killing my dad's children." You said

Your dad appeared as you allow the snakes to kill the rude lady as your dad take out some tuna eyeball before shoving it into your mouth which is boiled as you hold it in your mouth before you gagged at the taste.

"Chew it." Yig said

You chew on this weird delicacy as you are disgusted in an instant.

"Y/N, you said a swear word. This is your punishment. I'm feeding you a gross delicacy. Do not use foul language ever again." Yig said

You continue to chew while nodding as Yig look at you.

"Now swallow it." Yig said

You swallowed it as you gagged in disgust.

"Aww gross!!!!! What is that?" You gagged

"A steamed tuna eyeball." Yig said

"Blech!!!!! Nasty!!" You said

"No more swearing understand?" Yig asked

"I promise." You said

Yig nodded as you walked with him back home as you never swear again.