New Character: Lubdan the Leprechaun

(A/N: Happy St Patrick's Day!!! To anyone who is a fan of the movie Leprechaun, this is just for you on this holiday! This is Lubdan the Leprechaun from the series Leprechaun! This request is from a good follower Littleknightmare. I hope you enjoy this chapter and let's get this chapter started!)

How He Meet You:

Today is St. Patrick's Day, the luck of the Irish and two cruel and heartless parents have decided to abandoned a newborn baby girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes at a festival. As the festival goes on, the mother placed the newborn baby girl in the box as the father smiled and went to the Irish restaurant. Meanwhile, Lubdan the Leprechaun is with his gold as gold is the only thing he loves and he begin to see a festival with fake Leprechauns.

"Aha! This festival will have a little spooky chaos." Lubdan said

Lubdan begin to go to the festival as plenty of people drinking. While walking, a crying sound have pierced his ears as he saw a newborn baby in a box.

"You poor lassie. Parents must be cruel to you. I will raise you as my own." Lubdan cooed

The baby let out a cute coo as Lubdan begin to leave the festival and decided to do killing another day.

"I will name you Y/N." Lubdan cooed

You cooed as Lubdan is going to raise you as his own.

His First Night with You:

As Lubdan arrived at his home, his minions came as he ordered to get the baby supplies as he then bring you to the bathroom and begin to bathe you gently as you giggled and make playful splashes in the tub as Lubdan started to bathe you carefully. Once you are all clean, two minions came with baby lotion and a 4-leaf clover onesie and a fresh clean diaper. Lubdan carefully dried you up before rubbing your body with the lotion and then place rash cream and then a fresh clean diaper before placing a onesie.

"There all clean and baby ready for bed." Lubdan cooed

You cooed happily and nuzzle into Lubdan before he placed you in the bassinet as you slowly fall asleep.

Who He Trust to Babysit You:

Lubdan trusted a few of his minions when it come to babysitting you.

Your First Word (Your First word: Old. Gold):

"Come on Y/N, say dada." Lubdan cooed

You giggled and make some happy babbles as Lubdan chuckled.

"Aww it's ok my Lassie. We will try again later." Lubdan cooed

As Lubdan is ready to leave, you noticed Lubdan's gold coins and point to it.

"O-Old (Gold)." You said

Lubdan gasped as he turned around and look at you.

"Did I just hear you speak?" Lubdan cooed

"Old!" You said

"Yes it is Gold and it's my gold." Lubdan cooed

Lubdan is very proud of you saying your first words.

Your First Steps:

You are now playing with your baby toys as you babble while making your stuffed Leprechaun 'move' to the gold. As you continue to play, something sweet hits your nose as you see your dad taking out some yummy cookies designed as clovers and you wanted those cookies so bad. You slowly got up before falling flat on your diapered butt. Once you tried again, you slowly take your wobbly steps as Lubdan gasped that you are walking.