New Character: Mary Shaw

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the movie Dead Silence, then this character is for you. You are going to have a mother by the name of Mary Shaw, the ventriloquist who becomes a vengeful spirit in the movie. So this character is requested by JulieMcIntyre4. Also the reader in this one is going to be 3 years old so no first words, diaper changing, teething and first steps. So I hope you all enjoy the chapter and let's get it started!)

How She Meets You:

It is nighttime and two parents have brought over a little girl who is now 3 years old in rags as they are going to a theater as the girl have H/C hair and E/C eyes as the girl looked around.

"Mommy and daddy? Why are we in the theater?" The girl asked

"Because we are LEAVING YOU!" The father boomed

"Goodbye you worthless mistake!" The mother snarled

Both parents left the girl alone but before they were about to leave the theater, the door is locked as a laughter came as Mary Shaw appeared with an evil grin as the mother let out a scared scream as Mary came with fast speed and ripped her tongue out as the father also screamed which lead the same result. You whimpered and tried to hide and found a place to hide but Mary found you with ease. Just as she was about to rip out the girl's tongue, something stopped her as she wanted to be a mother as she gently touch your teary eyes as the girl whimpered.

"P-Pwease don't hurt me." The girl said

"I will never hurt you. I will raise you as my girl." Mary Shaw said

The girl's eyes felt droopy as Mary picked up the girl and look at the girl.

"What's your name dear?" Mary asked

"Y/N." You said

"Your name will be Y/N Shaw." Mary said

Mary then bring you to the area of the theater as she is going to raise you on her own.

Her First Night With You:

As Mary Shaw place you down on the couch, she went to the kitchen and started to make some food as you slowly wake up and yawn before stretching your back as you see Billy and jumped a bit.

"Don't be afraid little sister." Billy said

"D-Did you just talk?" You asked

"Of course I talk and Mother is making food for you." Billy said

As your mom came, she gave you some food which is some roasted chicken and roasted vegetables as you begin to eat it slowly, taking your time. Once you are finish eating, you went to the bathroom and did your business before washing your hands as your mom smiled at you.

"Y/N, good girl. How about we go and play?" Mary asked

"Yay! Pway time." You said

You smiled as you begin to play with your mom and your brother Billy.

Who She Trust to Babysit You:

Mary Shaw trusted Billy to babysit you.

When She Plays With You:

You are playing hide and seek as you find the perfect place to hide as you see an empty doll box as you carefully hid and stay quiet. Mary along with Billy look around for you as you stayed quiet until Billy noticed you making a silent pose and come over to you.

"Found you little sister." Billy cooed

You giggled as you enjoyed playing hide and seek with your mom and your big brother.