When You Train with The Vampires

(A/N: This is after when you encounter the vampires, and they are all going to train with you and your parents. Plus it is going to be at nighttime so let's get it started!!)

Sam Uley:

You and your brother are now with your friends in your wolf forms along with your family as Sam is in the front of you both. You all heard about the newborn vampires (IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL THEM THAT!) coming in to kill every human possible and the war and your dad ordered everyone including your friends, your principal Mr. Alexander and Mr. Bernard to phase at the forest to do a little training. This is your very first-time training with vampires who are different but Sam doesn't trust them one bit since they drink blood from humans. Once you all arrived at the area which is the clearing where it have very little grass, you and your brother both see David, Paul, Dwayne and Marko in their attire as Sam let out a wolf growl and snarls.

"You don't trust us huh? Well at least you all showed up." David said

David walked over and look at the wolves before beginning the announcement.

"Tonight is the night we are going to train. These parasitic newborns we have heard and seen. We have never experienced them and you will train. Think of this as a little challenge. Rule number 1: Never go for the obvious kill of the head. They will expect that. Rule Number Two: Keep focus on the enemy and never turn back. If you do, they will crush you just like that." David said

You slowly focused as David cracked his knuckles and back and look at Dwayne.

"Dwayne." David said

Dwayne came over as David looked at him with ease.

"Don't hold back brother." David chuckled

"Not in my nature David." Dwayne said

Dwayne ran over to David and they both started to do some fighting moves as you and your brother both watched as Dwayne was about to gain the upper hand but David put his hand on Dwayne's neck and pinned him.

"Never lose your focus." David said

Dwayne got up and nodded as Paul and Marko begin to lunge at each other and trained as Marko dodged his attacks as did a sidekick as Paul jumped over the sidekick and gave him a little roundhouse kick to the face to which Marko blocked it and grabbed his foot before spinning Paul and pinned him to the ground with ease.

"Nice job Marko." Dwayne said

"One more thing." David said

Just as Marko is about to get up and look at David, Paul suddenly pinned him with ease.

"Don't turn your back." David said

"He should've seen this coming." Mr. Alexander said

"You got that right." You and your brother said

"Alright wolves. Who wants to go first?" David asked

You were about to go first along with your brother but Sam stopped you both as Mr. Alexander and Mr. Bernard went over to David and Marko in their wolf forms.

"Are you ready?" David asked

Mr. Alexander and Mr. Bernard growled while nodding as they both lunge at David and Marko as they both jump over and flew towards them before grabbing their lower bodies. Mr. Bernard used his hind legs to kick Marko in the 'jewels' as he groaned as Mr. Bernard pounced before tackling him and he used his jaw to 'bite' Marko as Marko nodded with approval as Mr. Alexander bite David's hand as David groaned a bit before his hand healed as Mr. Alexander pounced on David as he did the same as David nodded.