When They Take You for A Walk

Billy Loomis:

Today is a nice day and you are feeling a bit bored as you went over to your dad and tug his legs

"Me ored dada." You said

"Bored? How about we go to the toy store?" Stu asked

You squealed as your uncle Stu begin to get you ready. Once you are all ready to go, your dad placed you in the stroller as Billy bring you to the toy store. You giggled happily as you see a stuffed bear (pic above) as your dad smiled at you.

"Ok sweetie. Daddy will give you the stuffed bear." Billy said

Billy gave you the stuffed bear as you hold it close as you giggle with glee. After having a nice time, he bring you back home as you enjoyed your walk with your daddy.

Stu Macher:

Today is a nice day outside as you are feeling a bit bored as your dad pick you up and kiss your cheek as you squealed while giggling.

"Since today is a nice day, let's go to the park." Stu cooed

You squealed with glee as your dad begin to change you into more comfortable clothes as Billy got a picnic basket as he smiled as you are in your stroller before you all leave and went to the park for a nice picnic. You giggled as you play with your daddy as he took you to the swings as he pushed you gently as you giggle with glee and enjoyment. After playing on the slide, you sit on the blanket as your daddy feed you some mashed blueberries as you chew on it while cooing.

"Did you have fun?" Stu cooed

"Yea dada." You giggled

"I'm glad." Billy cooed

After having a nice park, you all went back home as you enjoyed your walk with your family.

Aka Manto:

Today is a nice day outside as your dad have decided to take you to see some cherry blossoms. You giggled as you are very excited as your dad got you ready to go before placing you in a stroller and smile at you.

"Alright let's go to the cherry blossoms." Aka Manto cooed

Aka Manto then took you to the cherry blossoms as you giggle with glee and point to a few.

"Retty." You said

"It is pretty just like you." Aka Manto cooed

After having a nice time at the cherry blossoms, he begin to bring you back home as you smiled as you enjoyed your walk with your dad.

Yig:

Today is a nice day and your dad is going to take you to the zoo. You giggled as your dad place on the final part of your clothing before kissing your chubby cheek.

"There you are all ready. Ready to go to the zoo?" Yig cooed

 Ready to go to the zoo?" Yig cooed