When You Get Kidnapped By Their Enemies

(A/N: This chapter is going to have plenty of enemies from some of the movies I have seen plus you may see some from the movie I am not a huge fan of. So without further ado, let's get this chapter started!!)

Billy Loomis (Kidnapper: Sidney Prescott):

One night, after your daddy got you down for the night, he decided to go out and kill Sidney Prescott for she was the reason why his mother, Nancy Loomis left. He got on his signature Ghostface mask and robe as he got his knife.

"Time for a little payback. You are in charge Stu!" Billy said

"You got it!" Stu said

As Billy begin to leave, Sidney is now finish making her favorite food until the phone rings as she answered.

"Hello?" Sidney asked

"Hello Sidney. Do you like scary movies?" A voice asked

"Who are you?" Sidney asked

"Oh Sidney, you may remember me." Ghostface said

As Sidney turn around, Ghostface then busted through the door and Sidney tried to fight off Stu and ran off and into a house, unaware it happens to be Billy and Stu's house. Stu woke up and see Sidney and smirk with menance.

"Hello there." Stu said

"Get away from me!" Sidney said

Just as Stu was about to come after Sidney, Sidney punched him hard before going to the door and opening which happened to be a nursery. She carefully went over to see a baby who is around a year old fast asleep and carefully pick you up before escaping the house and bringing you away to safety. As Billy came back, he gasped and went upstairs to your crib and see it empty before growling.

"Sidney! That bitch!" Billy yelled

"Let's kill her together." Stu said

Billy then keep the costume and the knife as Stu bring Billy to his car as they both begin to go to Sidney's house to rescue you.

Stu Macher (Kidnapper: Tatum):

Tonight, you weren't feeling your best, which was due to a cold.  Your daddy went out to get your medicine, leaving you with your uncle Billy. Your uncle Billy turned on the lullaby channel and he rocked you in his arms until you went to sleep. Little did your daddy and uncle Billy know Tatum, your daddy's ex-girlfriend had come to the conclusion that your daddy and uncle Billy were the murders that had killed Casey and her boyfriend Steve and when she found out that Stu had baby with him and Billy, she knew that she had to save the baby from their evil clutches. As Billy is watching a movie, Tatum then cut off the power as you whimpered to which Billy heard your whimpers and went over to check on you. Tatum then carefully sneak through the window and hold a pan. Just as Billy is about to pick you up, Tatum knocked Billy hard, dropping you as which Tatum caught you as you wailed as she quickly leaves as you continue to wail for someone to save you. As Stu came back, he sensed something wrong as Billy woke up and groaned and went to the crib and gasped.

"Y/N?! Where are you?!!" Stu asked

"Stu... I know who take her!" Billy said

"I know too... that bitch thought that she would get away with it." Stu growled

Stu dressed up as the iconic Ghostface before grabbing his knife as Billy joined in.

"Hold on Y/N!! Your uncle Billy and daddy are coming to save you!" Stu said

Aka Manto (Kidnapper: Two schoolgirls):

Aka Manto is now ready to go and kill as you are in the nursery fast asleep as he summoned a mask which have a cute camera to make sure nothing goes wrong. Meanwhile, two schoolgirls who are 17 years old and in school uniform are both finished with the school as one girl look at the other.