New Character: The Headless Horseman (Sleepy Hollow)

(A/N: If any of you are a fan of Sleepy Hollow, then this character is for you. This character is the Headless Horseman and he is requested by DragonGirlsHeart2000. So I hope you all enjoy and let's get this chapter started!!!)

How He Meet You:

It is nighttime and two parents have a newborn baby girl in the forest as they heard the legend of the Headless Horseman and arrived at the tree before placing the baby down with the word 'Offering' on it. The mother found a place which is located at the tree and place the baby there before the father heard the sound of hooves clopping.

"Hurry before the monster cut our heads." The father said

The mother nodded and leave quickly but the Headless Horseman is faster before he cut the father's head off before the mom screamed in fear. She then ran but the headless Horseman cut off her head as well. He then got off the horse and take the 'prizes' before going back on the horse Daredevil before hearing the sound of a baby crying. He went over to see the newborn baby girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes with a note as his blood boils.

"How dare they try to sacrifice a newborn baby?" Headless Horseman growled

He carefully pick up the newborn before going back on Daredevil and told the horse to bring him back to the cottage back to the top of the hill.

"I will name you Y/N little one." Headless Horseman cooed

You giggled as the Headless Horseman is going to raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

As the Horseman arrived at home, you were whimpering as you are afraid of being sacrificed as the Horseman decided to give you his hand as you held it gently.

"There there Y/N. I have taken you away from the bad people and I will not sacrifice you." Headless Horseman cooed

You cooed as Headless begin to feed you as you drink the bottle that is warm before burping you. Once you are fed and burped, the Horseman made a makeshift crib for you to be in as you cooed and he begin to place you in as you slowly fall asleep.

Who He Trust to Babysit You:

Headless Horseman trusted NOBODY when it comes to babysitting you.

When He Plays With You:

You are now playing hide and seek with your daddy and you are now finding a place to hide as you found the horse Daredevil and carefully went behind his mane as Daredevil lets out a playful neigh and you hid. Your dad begin to playfully hunt you as he went over to Daredevil.

"Have you been hiding my little girl?" Headless Horseman asked

You stayed quiet until you let out a cute baby sneeze as your dad went down and see you as he pick you up and hold you.

"Found you. Hiding behind my horsey." Headless Horseman cooed

You giggled as you enjoyed playing hide and seek with your dad.

Your First Word (Your First Word: Dada):

"Come on Y/N. Say Horsey." Headless Horseman cooed

You giggled and make cute babbles as Headless Horseman chuckled softly as he is trying to teach you to talk as you let out babbles each time. He chuckled and tell you that they can teach another time. He was about to get up and went over to Daredevil before you babble out and let out one word out your mouth.

"Da... Da. Dada!" You said

"Did you just talk? Say it again!" Headless Horseman cooed

"Dada!" You smiled