When You Phase

(A/N: This chapter is particularly for the wolf members of the Twilight film only. Each will have either the same fur color or same eyesight. So I hope you all enjoy and let's' get it started!)

Sam Uley:

You and your brother are both with your best friends Butch, Brittany, Samuel, Amanda and Sandra in school together because you all are having a little project to do which is doing a painting about your family for art class.

"Say Alpha, how's dad?" Brittany smiled

"My dad is fine. You know I'm so glad that the religious meanie is fired." You said

"I'll say. Speaking of which, did you tell your dad about us being your packmates?" Samuel asked

"Maybe." Your brother winked

You all let out some laughter until trouble set afoot which is Mrs. Curtis coming in as you both are about to be finished as you painted your family who is apart of the Uley pack along with your brother.

"Just a few more head designs and our art project will be all done." Your brother said

"Yeah. I got my project finished." Jacobson smiled

Mrs. Curtis then grabbed the both of you and your brother as you both growled angrily.

"Let us GO!" You and your brother growled

"You two spawns of Satan have made me lose my job!" Mrs. Curtis snarled

"No IDIOT! You did it to yourself!" Your brother snarled

Mrs. Curtis then dragged you both out of the class as Mrs. Desmond went to get Mr. Alexander as she dragged the both of you to the cross and snarled.

"By God unto me, The Devil will be expelled from your bodies!" Mrs. Curtis snarled

Something inside the both of you slowly snapped as Mrs. Curtis whipped your backs as you both let out a vile and angry snarl as Mrs. Curtis's eyes widen as Mr. Alexander noticed you both have lash marks on your backs again which happened to be bleeding.

"GET OUT OF THE SCHOOL NOW!!" Mr. Alexander boomed