When You Act Cute

Billy Loomis:

Today, you were walking around, when you saw your daddy's horror movie collection of DVDs and you went over to it with your toy cart and put the movies in it which consisted of Halloween, The Grudge and even Annabelle. Your daddy came out and saw you "shopping" as he smirk at you.

"Are you shopping for movies again, my sweet girl?" Billy cooed 

You giggled and tried to hide along with the movies you 'shopped', but your daddy got you and gave you tickles. He adores the fact that you are acting cute.

Stu Macher:

Today, your daddy noticed that it too quiet inside the house and he knew that you weren't sleeping, since it wasn't even your naptime. Your daddy looked everywhere but heard giggling coming from his bedroom. He went over to the room and heard your adorable giggles which made him chuckle.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Stu cooed

Your giggling became so cute as your dad begin to chuckle. When he opened the door, he saw you rolling around in his clean laundry. He started to giggle before looking at you.

"What are you doing in daddy's laundry, you silly goose?" Stu cooed

You giggled as you went over to him and gave him a hug as Stu kissed your cheek,

"You got to stop being cute. Too adorable." Stu cooed

You cooed as Stu love the fact that you are being cute before he folded his clean laundry.

Aka Manto:

While your dad is out for his 'work', it is time for you to cause a little mischief of your own. You noticed your dad's toilet paper in two different colors before holding it as you got on a mask as you went over to your stuffed bear and show it to your bear.

"Ed or lue?" You asked

Your dad came back as he heard your voice before coming over and chuckle at you.

"Are you trying to be like daddy?" Aka Manto cooed

You giggled as your dad pick you up and hold you before kissing your cheek as he adore the fact that you are being cute.

Yig:

While your dad is out to check on his 'children' which are his snakes, it is time for you to cause some mischeif of your own. You got ahold of your stuffed snake which you name it Kaa from the movie the Jungle Book before making a hissing noise while making the snake 'slither' on the grass as some of the cult members awed at that.

"You are so adorable!" The female cult member cooed

Your dad came back as he saw you making your snake slither as he came over to you and pick you up.

"My little snake goddess." Yig cooed

You giggled as your dad adore the fact that you are being so cute.

Yog-Sothoth:

While your brother Wilbur is out getting some cattle, you are crawling around as you pretended to be a monster as you make some cute roars as your dad came over and chuckle at you.

"Are you trying to be like daddy? Hmm?" Yog-Sothoth cooed

You make a cute growl as your dad pick you up before poking your baby nose.

"Stop acting cute missy." Yog-Sothoth cooed

You giggled as your dad love the fact that you are too cute.

Brahms Heelshire:

While your dad is busy cooking in the kitchen, you begin to cause some mischief of your own. You noticed a porcelain doll of your dad as you hold it before babbling while cooing and giggle as your dad came over and chuckle at you.

"Aww are you holding my doll?" Brahms cooed

"Oll." You said

"You are being way too cute." Brahms cooed

You giggled as your dad love the fact that you are being too cute.

Dracula:

Tonight, you and your sister were "practicing" on how to hunt and stalk prey. You hid as your sister did the same before you both transform into your bat forms and 'attack' your stuffed animals before you both 'attack' each other for fun. Your sister grabbed your little hands and nibble on it as you giggled before you went on your sister's tummy and nibble as well while giggling. Your parents heard giggling and went to see what was going on and when they saw this cute moment, it melted their cold undead hearts to see you both 'practicing'.

"Are my little bats practicing their hunting skills?" Dracula cooed

You and your sister pounced on him, making him laugh as Aleera and Verona also laughed as well. 

"Very good my little bats." Dracula cooed

You and your sister both giggle as your dad along with your aunts love the fact that you both are being cute.