When They Come To Rescue You

Billy Loomis:

As Sidney keep you 'hostage', you are fast asleep from all the crying as Sidney heat up the bottle with warm water. You slowly woke up and stretch before pouting as Sidney came with the bottle and feed you as you suck on it slowly. Once you are fed and burped, you let out a cute pout on your face.

"Me ant dada!" You said

"No. Your 'dada' is bad and evil." Sidney said

"No! Dada ood eanie!" You protested

As Billy and Stu arrived at Sidney's house, Stu cut the power as you whimpered scared of the dark as Sidney shushed you and bring you to the closet and placed you in as you whined and banged your tiny hands.

"Me out!!" You said

As Billy busted through the Stu went over and look for you as he heard the sound of your banging.

"Y/N! Hold on sweetie. Uncle Stu is coming." Stu cooed

Stu pick locked the door as he opened the door as you cried happy tears as he pick you up and you hugged him tightly.

"Shh it's ok. Uncle Stu is here. Daddy is taking care of the meanie. Come let me bring you home and daddy will come home." Stu cooed

You sniffed as Stu begin to bring you to the car as Billy have stabbed Sidney around 10 times as Sidney died from the blood loss.

"That's what you get for kidnapping my daughter you bitch!" Billy snarled

Billy then set the house of fire before going back to the car as they both clean up the costumes before bathing you as you smiled happily at your dad.

"I eros!" You smiled

"Thank you, Y/N." Billy cooed

Once you are all ready for bed, Stu placed you in the crib as you look at Billy.

"Wuv dada." You said

"I love you too." Billy cooed

"What about me Y/N?" Stu cooed

"Me wuv ou Tu." You said

"Aww uncle Stu loves you as well." Stu smiled

You slowly fall asleep with a happy smile on your face as you are happy to be reunited with your dad and your uncle.

Stu Macher:

As Tatum went to the police station where her big brother Dewy worked, you pouted at her as she came inside in a panic as she look around for Dewy.

"Dewy! Help!" Tatum yelled

Dewy opened the door as Tatum ran inside before locking the station down.

"What's going on, Tatum and why do you have a baby with you?" Dewy asked

"Stu Macher and Billy Loomis are the killers and they're after me!" Tatum cooed

"Me ant dada eanie!" You cried

Tatum then place you in the panic room as you make a cute pout on your face. Meanwhile, Stu arrived at the police station with Billy as they both changed into their Ghostface costumes as Stu went to the back area before cutting off the power to the police station as Tatum gasped. Billy then called Dewy's cellphone as Dewy is about to answer it but Tatum took the phone and smashed it hard on the floor.

"Tatum!! That's my phone!" Dewy groaned

"It's Billy Loomis!" Tatum snarled

Stu smirked as he begin to go to the back door and carefully went inside before going behind Dewy and stabbed him with the knife as Tatum screamed as Billy busted through the station in his Ghostface mask.