Your First Day Of School

Billy Loomis (Your Age: 7):

Today was an important day, for it was your first day of school and you were going into second grade. Your daddy woke you up and helped you get ready before he made breakfast for you which is some scrambled eggs and bacon. Once you are finish eating, he look at you.

"Okay my little killer. Are you ready to go to school?" Billy asked

You nodded before he got you into your seat, buckled you up and drove off to the Woodsboro elementary school.  Once both of you were there, you got very scared and sad, for you didn't want to leave your daddy.

"Daddy?  I don't want to go to school!" You said

You then cried as your hugged you and comforted you.

"Aww, my little killer. It's okay." Billy said

Once you are calm, your daddy took you into the school and told you that he would be back at 1:00pm to pick you up, since 1:00pm was the end of the day. You were the smartest kid in the class as some of the teachers are terrified since some knew who your daddy is and you haven't been bullied and made plenty of friends. Once it is 1PM, your dad pick you up as you got in the car and tell him all the fun times you have at school.

Stu Macher (Your Age: 6):

Today, you were going to school with your daddy, since he was driving you to school. You couldn't wait to get there, but once you and your daddy got there, you felt nervous, but your daddy told you that you were a strong, brave girl and that school will be over at 12:45pm and when it's that time, he would take you to Burger King to get a kid's meal. You then learn plenty of stuff as some of the teachers are terrified since some knew about your dad and you even made new friends. As 12:45PM came, your dad came as you smiled and hugged him as your dad take you to Burger King as you tell him all the fun times you have at school.

Aka Manto (Your Age: 8):

You are being homeschooled by your dad as your dad taught you some Japanese language, writing, reading, history and some spooky Japanese urban legends. You enjoyed being homeschooled by your dad.

Yig (Your Age: 9):

Today is your first day of school and you already ate your breakfast and got on your clothes along with your backpack as you have a cobra style design with a robe as you smiled as your dad smiled at you.

"My snake princess, are you ready for school?" Yig asked

"Yes Serpent Dad." You said

Your dad then take you to school as some of the teachers bow to Yig as you gave your dad a kiss before going inside the school. You became a very smart person as you learned math, English, and even an Urban Legend class where you learned about the Great Ones and the Outer Gods. After when class is done, it is lunch and you are having some chicken nuggets in the shape of snakes with some sliced apples as you see a few girls in cultic robes as all of the girls are 8 years old as one have black hair with a hint of blue eyes as she have a symbol similar to your dad, the second girl have blonde hair and one green eye and one blue eye as she have a symbol of Cthulhu and the final girl have black hair and hazel eyes and have the symbol of Yog-Sothoth.

"Hello child of Yig. May we sit with you?" The girls asked

"Why of course." You smiled

You allow the girls to sit with you as each girl begin to smile at you.

"My name is Natasha Levine. I have black hair and blue eyes. I am the follower of your dad Yig." Natasha smiled

"Don't be mean to my dad's kids." You said