New Character: Phantom Of the Opera (2004 Version)

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the movie, The Phantom of The Opera, then this will be just for you! This is The Phantom of the Opera, and his actual name is Erik and he is requested from my very good friend JulieMcIntyre4. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!

Warning: Mentioning of abuse.)

How He Meet You:

It is nighttime and the parents are famous opera singers and the mother carried not one but two newborn babies as one is a girl and one is a baby boy as they both have facial deformities as they both went to the underground of the opera house and the father placed the newborn in the water along with the girl.

"Have fun drowning in the waters you BRATS!" The father said

"You will never be a part of the music session!" The mother said

Meanwhile, The Phantom heard some cries, and he went over as he saw two parents leaving as the babies tried to wail and swim as Phantom used his sword and carefully pick up the newborn babies as they both coughed up water as Phantom noticed the bruises on both of your bodies.

"These monsters will pay." Phantom of the Opera growled

Both babies whimpered as Phantom noticed the H/C hair and E/C eyes as he begin to think of a name for the babies.

"I'll name you Y/N and your little brother Y/B/N." Phantom of the Opera cooed

You and your brother both cooed as Phantom took you to his 'home' to raise you both as his own.

His First Night with You:

You and your brother both look around the area as Phantom begin to bathe the both of you as you both whine as Phantom shushed the both of you.

"It's ok. Daddy will keep you both close and love you." Phantom cooed

Once you are both bathed, Phantom begin to place on some fresh clean diapers before onesies that are clean as he then begin to feed the both of you. Once you are both fed and burped, Phantom then bring you both to the bassinet as you both whined as you both don't want to be alone.

"Ok I will let you sleep with me." Phantom said

Phantom then bring you to his room and place you both on his chest as you both slowly fall asleep. 

Who He Trust to Babysit You:

Phantom only trusted himself to babysit you and your brother.

When He Plays With You:

You and your brother are both giggling as your dad is playing Peek-A-Boo as you giggled along with your brother.

"Peek-A-Boo." Phantom cooed while making a silly face

You and your brother both giggled as you both enjoyed playing with your dad.

Your First Word (Your first word: Gan. Organ. Your brother's first word: Dada):

You are now with your dad learning on how to talk as you both let out cute babbles as your dad begin to chuckle at you.

"Can you say music?" Phantom of the Opera cooed

You babbled out including your brother as your dad chuckle at you as he kissed your cheek.

"We will try again later." Phantom of the Opera said

As your dad went to the organ, you look at the instrument and point to it.

"G-Gan (Organ)." You said

Your dad gasped as he came over to you and pick you up.

"What did you say?" Phantom of the Opera asked

"Gan." You said

"Aww!! Great job." Phantom of the Opera cooed

"Da.. da. Dada." Your brother smiled

"Yes Y/B/N, I am your dada." Phantom of the Opera cooed

Your dad is proud of you saying your first word along with your brother.

When He Change Your Diaper:

You and your brother are both playing with your toys until you both made a mess in your diapers. You both cried as your dad came over and pick both of you up and bring you both to the changing room as you and your brother both sniffed as your dad then make a silly face which made you both laugh.

"There. No tears." Phantom cooed

Phantom then begin to change your diaper first as your brother begin to wait patiently while giggling. Once you are all changed, he did the same to your brother as your brother begin to look at your dad's mask.

"You like my mask hmm? Don't worry daddy will do the same for both you and your sister." Phantom cooed

Once you are both changed, your dad get rid of the dirty diapers before washing his hands and then bring you both back to do some playtime.