one: FRESHMAN

"I've got a partner right now, and he apparently doesn't like to share-"
The girl hangs her head low while she plays with the hem of her shirt. Passer-bys had their eyes glued on them, wondering what he'll tell the girl next but everyone knew what he's about to say the moment he leaned close, his lips merely touching the tips of the shorter girl's ears...
"But call me next week."

He whispers lowly before pulling away to wink at the girl and turn on the sole of his shoes to walk away, leaving the girl's face noticeably beat red.
Wild, unkept hair, black skinny ripped jeans that hug his thighs deliciously, he walks down the hallways and out to the courtyard with all eyes on him, worshipping him like a King. He's got girls and boys wrapped around his arms, a different one every week. Anyone would beg to be his weekly partner, just to get a taste of him even if it means to be thrown away like some toy a week later.

As long as it's Choi Beomgyu, they'd do anything to be the university's fuck boy's weekly partner.

'It's a concept' that's what everyone would call Beomgyu's routine. He's a 50/50 one stand addict but rather than a different partner a day, he sticks to a weekly partner.

He's clean of course, if you're curious.
If anyone's transmitting STDs, it'd be the partners, not Beomgyu.
Never Beomgyu.

But it's university for fuck sake. You're old enough to make your own decisions, your own risks. And that's what Beomgyu always tell himself. 50/50 of course. It's not like he 100% likes to sleep around.

50% because these desperate asses keep throwing themselves at him and who is he to reject something so easily offered??

50% because he had his reasons. Call it peculiar but Beomgyu bets everyone is peculiar in their own ways and he isn't an exception.
Because it's no secret that poor Beomgyu unfortunately suffers from insomnia and he fucks around to help him sleep.

How does that work?? Even Beomgyu's not sure. Maybe to weaken his sex drive?? Hell.

Try asking author-nim, but it's Wattpad.
There's no logical explanation in Wattpad apparently.
"Yah! Beomgyu!!" a voice calls out, catching the raven haired boy's and his weekly partner's attention.

"Yeonjun-hyung." Beomgyu greets his best friend with a smile.
Yeonjun glances over Beomgyu's weekly partner, the boy had his arms locked around Beomgyu's so tightly, so possessively over his best friend when they three, no, everyone knows it's only for the week and that he'll be tossed away.
The pinkette rolled his eyes in annoyance before meeting eyes with Beomgyu.
"Don't forget. Your new roommate's coming in today. Get rid of your condoms and rid the sheets or you'll scare the fuck out of him." Yeonjun reminds sarcastically.

Beomgyu rolls his eyes.
"Oh c'mon, whoever he is will probs beg me to shove it in him the moment he sees me." Beomgyu shoots back with sarcasm and a wicked grin, causing Yeonjun to fake gag at Beomgyu's disgusting vulgar words.
Beomgyu knows he's hella attractive and charming. That's his weapon, his upper hand.

But his charms don't work on Yeonjun though.
Man's taken and whipped and ONLY whipped for a certain bluenette named Choi Soobin.

Beomgyu chuckles before walking away while he listens to his partner blabber nonsense that he wouldn't give a damn about.

He squint his eyes at the thought of him having a roommate. He can't quite imagine it. Thanks to his influential parents who are also shareholders of this university, Beomgyu managed to secure a room in the dorms for himself. He doesn't intend to have a roommate, heck if he did, he wouldn't think they'd survive with Beomgyu bringing in different girls and boys every week into his bedroom nor does Beomgyu want to imagine if his own roommate happened to be his future partners. He can't let that happen. He's better alone with no strings attached. After all...