forty-eight: MINE 🔞

⚠️ smut ⚠️
if you feel uncomfortable, please skip to the next chapter, this whole chapter will not affect the story line and i don't like forcing my readers to read something that they don't like / uncomfortable.
Smut starts after the first *** you see. You can read after you see the next ***

Taehyun bolts out from the building without looking back while he fishes his phone out to call Heeseung, knowing the older lives nearby.

"Taehyunnie?" Heeseung asks as he picks up the call.
"Hyung, can you pick me up? I'm at Beomgyu's apartment." Taehyun says, his hands shaky and his voice laced with urgency.

"Yeah sure, I just got into my car at the convenience store, I'll be there in five minutes." Heeseung says without pressing further and Taehyun nods, ending the call.

Taehyun runs up to the sidewalk and a few minutes later, Heeseung pulls up by the side walk and immediately gets out.

"Are you okay?" Heeseung asks and pulls the younger into a hug as he notices Taehyun's glossy eyes.
"Hyung, I'm so dumb..." Taehyun mumbles, tears finally soaking the latter's clothes.

Heeseung looks up at the apartment complex in front of him, he knows damn well who owns it.

"C'mon, I'll take you home and then you can talk to me about it yeah?" Heeseung offers Taehyun nods.

But before they could pull away from the hug, Taehyun feels a force around his arm and within seconds, he's pulled away harshly from Heeseung, his back colliding with what he assumes is someone's chest.

And he didn't even need to turn around to know who it is.
"He's not going back with you." Beomgyu glares At Heeseung.
"Beomgyu-"

Heeseung cuts Taehyun off by pulling his other arm.
"You think I'll let him go to you?? When you almost made him cry??" Heeseung clicks his tongue.

"Stop talking like you know everything." Beomgyu pulls Taehyun's arm back and guards him by slithering his arms around his waist.
"Taehyunnie..." Heeseung calls out, eyes concerned.

Taehyun feels Beomgyu's grip on him strong and he instantly knew he had no way out from the latter.
"T-That's okay, Heeseung-hyung. I'm sorry for calling you this late." Taehyun says with an apologetic tone.
Heeseung sighs but then he smiles faintly and nods, releasing his grip from Taehyun's arm.

"Call me if he trouble you, alright?" Heeseung says and Taehyun nods.
Heeseung still feel reluctant to leave but when he notices the continuous glare he'd been receiving from Beomgyu and how his grip around Taehyun's waist tighten, he knew it's a losing game for him.

And so he gets into his car and drives off.

***

"L-Let go of me!!" Taehyun screams and shouts as he struggles out of Beomgyu's strong grip as the older drags him up into the elevator, restraining him in his hold until they reached the highest floor; his penthouse.

Beomgyu is mad and Taehyun can clearly see it.
Beomgyu aggressively swipes his key card and kicks the door open, slamming the door behind them before he pulls Taehyun into the bedroom.

"Beomgyu!! My wrist hurts- akk!"

Beomgyu throws Taehyun onto the bed and without wasiting anytime, he tosses his blazer onto the floor and hovers over the silver haired male, pinning his hands to both sides as he crashes his lips against Taehyun's.

Taehyun moans at how rough Beomgyu's kissing him, lips moulding on lips, tongue entangled with tongue, teeth bumping into teeth. Beomgyu takes the opportunity to bite and suck on Taehyun's lower lip, causing the younger to whimper.