thirty: HOME 🔞

⚠️ smut ⚠️
if you feel uncomfortable, please skip to the next chapter, this whole chapter will not affect the story line and i don't like forcing my readers to read something that they don't like / uncomfortable.

Beomgyu instantly leans forward to capture Taehyun's lips fervently with a sense of urgency. He sits up, his one hand still on Taehyun's hips while the other is still underneath the younger's shirt and Beomgyu takes advantage of this, exploring the blonde's body while pleasuring him.

Taehyun lets Beomgyu dominate the kiss, the older instantly slipping his tongue past his lips and their tongues danced with one another while Beomgyu explores his cavern.

Beomgyu loves the feeling of Taehyun's lips against him, soft and plush, juicy with a hint of strawberries, mixing with the coffee taste lingering on his own.

It's intoxicating, and Taehyun can't help but moan at how good it felt. He cups Beomgyu's cheeks while the older works with the hem of his shirt, slowly and swiftly, he slips Taehyun's shirt of him, leaving his bare body exposed.

Beomgyu pulls away, the two boys panting and his eyes trail down to Taehyun's body, his hands riding up Taehyun's sides.

"Shit, you're unreal." Beomgyu whispers and Taehyun whines at the compliment.
"A-Ahh~" Taehyun moans as he feels Beomgyu's bulge against his ass.

He grinds on the erection, causing Beomgyu to hiss. Both of their minds are now over flowed with lust, the room reeked of sex and Taehyun just wanted Beomgyu to touch him, and rip him apart but Beomgyu wanted to take his sweet time.

Beomgyu flips them over, his stature hovering over Taehyun's. Taehyun yelps the moment his back hits the mattress but is soon muffled by Beomgyu's lips against his.

The younger whimpers as Beomgyu trails his lips down his jaw, and to his Adam's apple, circling his tongue and sucking, abusing the area that made him shiver in pleasure. The older then worked his way down to mark him up pretty on his neck and down to shoulders and collarbone.

He went further down, trailing his tongue on the outline of Taehyun's toned abs and every trail left a burning sensation in the younger.

Beomgyu then tugged the younger's waistband of his pants before swiftly pulling it with Taehyun's boxers down in one go.

Taehyun gasps at the cold air touching his bare skin and Beomgyu pulls away to take the sight of the boy below him.
He licks his lips, hunger taking over his eyes as if he's a predator looking down at his prey.
"How did you manage to hide this from me?" Beomgyu asks.

Taehyun's just so pretty in his eyes. His blonde hair messy and dishevelled, his rosy cheeks, eyes half-lidded and sultry and he's still panting from the hot mess of the kiss they had.

Taehyun's figure was amazing. Angled shoulders with a small waist, his thighs were phenomenal and his tanned honey like skinned shined even in the darkness.
Taehyun's cheeks redden at how long Beomgyu stared at him. He feels embarrassed but when he tries to cover up, Beomgyu pulls his hands away, pining them to the side.

"Hyung..."
"You're so beautiful..." Beomgyu mutters before leaning down to place more kisses on Taehyun's inner thighs.
"T-Touch me..." Taehyun whispers, sounding needy.

Taehyun spreads his legs open, seducing the older more by exposing more of himself and Beomgyu's eyes widen, his cheeks red at how bold Taehyun is tonight. His eyes can't help but fall at Taehyun's hole, fluttering and winking, begging to be filled. Precum leaked from it and Beomgyu feels his heart race, the sight was tempting.

LULLABY - TAEGYU  ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara