forty-seven: SUSHI DATE

"D-Does this look okay??" Taehyun asks, looking at the mirror while he holds his phone.
"Actually, you look good." Soobin says through the video call.

"Good isn't enough. I don't trust your fashion sense." Taehyun says and Soobin rolls his eyes.
"Then why did you call me then???"

"I accidentally tapped on your contact."
Taehyun giggles when he hears his best friend scoffs.

It's been exactly a week and today's the day Beomgyu brings him out on a 'date' and Taehyun...
Well...
He's been squealing like a girl this entire week.

Right now he's deciding what to wear because he just realized that Beomgyu asking to go out with him means that Taehyun's close to winning his heart. All he needs is pretty clothes to smitten the fuck out of Beomgyu as the cherry on top.

And maybe a proper confession but it sounds so early but-
Ugh. Taehyun's just over thinking.

"I think this is okay." Taehyun says and Soobin hums.

Taehyun looks at his mirror as he wears black knee length shorts, a white t-shirt and a red bomber jacket over him. He puts on his crescent shaped earrings and he lets his solver bangs down. To top it off, he pairs them with black platform sneakers too, just to help boost his height a bit.

"You look cute." Soobin compliments.
"Cute isn't enough." Taehyun grumbles.

"Whatever, asshole. I bet they'd end up on the floor anyway-"
"Hyung!! That's too early!!" Taehyun exclaims.
"It's not like it's your first."

"Well yeah but I'm not even sure if I won his heart yet."
"He literally asked you out. I think it's pretty obvious, Taehyun."

Taehyun's about to respond to his friend when he suddenly gets another incoming call from Beomgyu.
His eyes widen and he quickly ends the call with Soobin, not bothering to say goodbye as he picks up Beomgyu's call.

"Hello??" Taehyun says.
"Hey, I'm outside." Beomgyu says softly and Taehyun swears his heart did a flip or two.

Taehyun immediately ends the call and grabs his necessary belongings before dashing out of his apartment and down the elevator to meet Beomgyu outside the building.

Taehyun walks out of the building and finds Beomgyu leaning against his car.

Taehyun's cheeks turn red as he takes in the older's appearance; black skinny ripped jeans, with a white shirt tucked in and a sleek black blazer worn outside. He wore a few necklaces and he paired his look with black boots and not to mention his usually tied hair was let down, his mullet styled.

"Take a picture, it'd last longer." Beomgyu teases and Taehyun immediately looks away while he walks to the passenger's seat, getting in without Beomgyu asking him too.

"G-Get in the car, Beomgyu..." Taehyun says and Beomgyu chuckles before sliding into the driver's seat.

It's pretty late when Beomgyu picked him up for their 'date'. They left around 6pm and despite asking where the latter was bringing him to, Beomgyu dodges the question, saying it's a surprise and Taehyun smiles at that, putting his trust fully on the older.

A few minutes later though, they reach a restaurant but it isn't any regular restaurant-
A sushi restaurant.

"Sushi!!~" Taehyun squeals, instantly getting off Beomgyu's car and running towards the entrance, catching Beomgyu off guard, yet he smiles.

'He really hasn't changed.'
"Taehyun, wait up!!" Beomgyu calls before they both entered the restaurant together.

It's the kind of restaurant where you go into smaller rooms to have your meals at. When they settled into theirs, Taehyun looks around in awe. Even when the boxes and plates of sushi arrived, Taehyun's eyes widen at how fancy it looked.