forty-three: TOUCH

A week passed and it's officially been two months since Taehyun started working at BigHit Entertainment.
Everything ran smoothly as usual, he's gotten adjusted to the work environment here and he's gained more peers and still hangs out with Soeun during lunch.

Of course, he still had to deal with Beomgyu's stubborn and hot tempered ass everyday, but what can he do, it's not like Beomgyu would want to bring up the topic of the cause of his outburst.

Taehyun too, still has been working hard to win the latter back. He knew it'd be hard and it might look like he didn't make any progress but he's sure, VERY sure that there are times where he successfully pulled on Beomgyu's heart strings.

Be it Beomgyu treats him like trash and still sleeps around, he'll prove to him that he still loves him.
It's another ordinary day where Heeseung sends Taehyun off to work that morning. It's like a daily routine for the two ever since Heeseung offered.

And Beomgyu's trash can too, has started to be filled with more and more broken pencils whenever he watches them through the window of his office.

Beomgyu rolls his eyes as he turns his chair away from the window to resume his work while down at the entrance, Taehyun's still chatting with Heeseung.

"I'll call you to let you know if I can pick you up later." Heeseung says and Taehyun nods.
"Thanks hyung and have a great day." Taehyun smiles before waving goodbye to the latter and entering the office.

At this point, a lot of the employees have been speculating Taehyun and Heeseung are a couple, and whenever Beomgyu hears so.

His blood boils.

+×+

It's mid-day when Beomgyu goes into Taehyun's office to give the younger a bit of feedback on his paperwork, and also to hand him some more tasks.

Taehyun had gotten used to it though, although this is the first Beomgyu ever entered his office for the reason, usually the older would call him over to his office.

"You could've called me over to your office." Taehyun says and Beomgyu shrugs his shoulders.
"I needed to walk a bit. I'm starting to get a headache." Beomgyu says.

"Need some antibiotics?" Taehyun asks, rummaging through his drawer but Beomgyu politely declines.
"It's a light one. A walk will help wear it off."
Taehyun nods.

The two then continued to discuss about Taehyun's paperwork, reviewing areas where he has to make some corrections and what he's got to add on.

After a while though, Taehyun's phone suddenly rings and he grabs his phone to find Heeseung calling.
"Excuse me." Taehyun tells Beomgyu, who allows him to take the call.

Taehyun gets up from his desk and walks near the shelf, leaning against it.
"Heeseung-hyung." Taehyun says into the phone.

And Beomgyu's eyebrows furrow.
"I'll be working late. Can you grab yourself a cab?" Heeseung asks.

"No problem. I'll talk to you soon. Bye." Taehyun ends the call.
Beomgyu clears his throat, gaining Taehyun's attention.

"So, are you two a thing now?" Beomgyu asks coldly.
Taehyun peers at the older who's giving him a serious look. He bats his eyelashes, and walks towards the older, thinking Beomgyu's jealous.

So he tests him.
"What if we were?" Taehyun says, locking eyes with the latter.
"Why would you go for someone like that?" Beomgyu sneers.

"What? Are you jealous?"
"Why would I? You two would make a disgusting pair."

"So? What's your point? You wouldn't understand, you still fuck people like a rag doll-"
Taehyun immediately feels a strong grip on his wrist and in a split second, Beomgyu shoves Taehyun against his desk, causing Taehyun to wince in pain from the collusion of his lower back with the desk and Beomgyu traps him in between his arms.

Taehyun turns to look back at Beomgyu, to see the latters eyes dark as they glare at him.
"Yeah? I still sleep around. But have you forgotten, you were one of them?" Before you tossed me away?"

Beomgyu says darkly.
Taehyun's eyes widen.

"Have you forgotten that I was the one who took your first?-" Beomgyu continues and roughly pulls Taehyun by the arm only to turn him around and push him against the desk.

"I was the one who dicked, rammed and fucked your brains out."
Beomgyu harshly bends him over the desk.

"Do I need to remind you how you screamed my name?"
Beomgyu pins Taehyun's hands behind his back and places a leg between Taehyun's thighs, grinding it up and down against Taehyun's ass.

"B-Beomgyu no-" Taehyun gasps and be yelps when he feels Beomgyu tilting his head back by the neck.
"And now, you got someone else to do it to you, how does he feel to be having sex with someone who isn't their first-"

But then Beomgyu's eyes widen, when he sees Taehyun's body trembling from behind.
His mind flashes back to the night they shared dove years ago, recalling how the exact same thing happened.

How Taehyun shivered because he was scared.
Beomgyu clicks his tongue in annoyance as he release his grip from Taehyun's wrist, letting him go before exiting Taehyun's office.

No sorry, no nothing. He wanted to challenge Taehyun back. He wanted to mess him up, show him who he's messing with.

Pull his pants down, manhandle him, pound into him mercilessly, have Taehyun crying and just begging him to stop, have the younger hate him more than he should've, have him give up on trying to win Beomgyu's heart.

But he knew he couldn't.
Despite how painful he felt, he had and still has a soft spot for him.

Taehyun slumps onto the ground as he feels his leg giving up and his body turn warm. His heart starts racing and he clutches his shirt at his chest, tears pricking his eyes.

He curls his body up, pulling his knees up to his chest-
As he cries into his palms.