two: ROOMMATES

"What do you mean I can't change my roommate??" Beomgyu exclaims while furrowing his eyebrows at his best friend with his arms crossed.

"You've been here for a year, surely you should've known it's against the rules to change your roommates, especially when we don't have any empty spare rooms." Yeonjun says.

"Oh please, can't you just switch Taehyun with someone else-"
"Taehyun? Kang Taehyun??" Yeonjun asks and Beomgyu shrugs his shoulder.

"Well, I guess?? The stickers on his luggage bag said 'Taehyun', why would I bother asking his name??"
"Slightly shorter, blonde hair, blue sweater?" Yeonjun asks, cutting Beomgyu again.
"Well yes-"

"Ohhh, it is him. I bumped into him earlier, he's adorable, I just wanna pinch his cheeks."
"You CaLl that TWAT cuuUUTTEE???!"

"He doesn't beat Soobin, of course."
Beomgyu rolls his eyes at the bring up of Yeonjun's boyfriend's name.

"C'mon, just switch him with someone else. Just room me with someone else that's not Taehyun. Anyone would want to be my roommate." Beomgyu says.

"If you say anyone, then anyone should include Taehyun. Why? Can't dick the boy?" Yeonjun teases.
"He's obviously fucking straight and deadass annoying. I rather hump a tree than fuck his brains out." Beomgyu says with disgust laced in his words.

"Then it's good he's your roommate then. Maybe that'll stop you from your rendezvous sex plays."
"HuhhHH?? Like hell he will. If I can't change my roommate then fine. I'll make it so unbearable that he'll leave."

+×+

Beomgyu turns the door knob to his room and enters the space. His eyes land to the living room where he finds Taehyun laying down on the couch with his phone in his hands as he scrolls through social media.

Beomgyu clicks his tongue. It hasn't been a day and he's already annoyed with the younger's presence.

Don't get Beomgyu wrong, it's not that he hates the blonde boy, but he's never intended to have a roommate and now that he does, he's desperate to go back to how it's used to, with the room belonging to him and ONLY him and with him doing whatever the heck he wants to.

"Get off the couch." Beomgyu says, earning an eye roll from the blonde.
"So? What did Yeonjun-hyung say?" Taehyun asks, ignoring the older's request for him to get off.
"That we can't change."

Taehyun's eyes widen and he instantly sits up with a half worried and half fearful expression.
"What?? I can't have that. Like hell I'd live with a nut job like you-"
"Yahh, you think I want it too? There's a reason I don't do roommates for fuck sake. So, pack your bags and leave." Beomgyu says.

"To where??" Taehyun asks.
"I don't know and I don't care. Anywhere as long as it's not here." Beomgyu says rudely.
"Excuseeee me, but I'm staying here."

"You just said you can't live with me??" Beomgyu cocks as eyebrow.
"And sleep on the streets?? Over my dead body." Taehyun says while getting up from the couch.
"Just go sleep over at your friend's place or sumn. You're just trespassing my area."

"I'm a freshman, and I just arrived today. And do I care about your opinion?? No. So, fuck off." Taehyun slams the door to his bedroom shut, the sound of the lock clicking afterwards.

Beomgyu messes his hair with his hands in frustration.
"I'll make your stay here a living hell!!" Beomgyu shouts.

"TRY ME." Taehyun shouts back.

Beomgyu chuckles at the oozing confidence the younger had.
"You have no ideaaa what you're dealing with, Kang Taehyun."

+×+