twenty: LOVE

Beomgyu opens his eye lids, greeting the morning daylight that seeps through the gaps of the curtains.

He sits up, letting out a groan as he presses his palm against his temple, feeling his head slightly throb in pain thanks from yesterday's hangover. He looks down to himself, finding himself shirtless with only sweat pants too.

Beomgyu isn't a lightweight and his alcohol tolerance is pretty high but damn his head hurt like a bitch.

His ears then catch the faint sounds of metals clanking and the scrumptious smell of food tingle his nostrils.
The raven haired male gets off the bed and walks out from his room to make his way to the kitchen to see Taehyun cooking, his back facing him.

The ends of Beomgyu's lips curve into a smile only for heat to crawl up his cheeks as he suddenly recalls the fuzzy memories of last night.

It wasn't clear and his head is still throbbing in pain but he can feel the lingering touch on his lips, how they suck on the blonde's skin, and how their tongues danced in a passionate kiss.

Beomgyu's mind trails off to how Taehyun's bare body felt under his touch, his finger slithering up and down his sides.
Fuck, just thinking about yesterday, despite the blurry memory was more than enough to give Beomgyu's little one a hard time.

It was honestly the best make out session he's ever had.

When Beomgyu hears Taehyun turning the stove off, he approaches the younger from being silently, slightly surprised how quick wotted Taehyun isn't aware of his presence.

Taehyun had a loose shirt over himself paired with shorts. His eyes land to the younger's neck and collarbone only for his eyes to widen at the few love bites.
That he probably left.

And he can't help but wickedly grin at that. Proud of what he's done.

Just as Taehyun was about to turn around, Beomgyu wraps his arms around Taehyun's waist, earning a small yelp from the younger and catches him by shock by instantly latching his lips onto Taehyun's marks.

"H-Hyung..." Taehyun stutters, unconsciously tilting his head to give Beomgyu better access to his neck but when he feels Beomgyu's finger teasingly pulling up the hem of his shirt, Taehyun snaps out from his senses and shoves the older away.
"Stop!" Taehyun exclaims, cheeks dusted pink.

"Stop doing these to me when you don't even mean it." Taehyun continues and Beomgyu furrows his eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" Beomgyu asks.

"Even yesterday... you were drunk. I don't know if you remember but after yesterday, I-I don't know if I should even trust you." Taehyun looks away and slips his hand down to his side.

"Taehyun..."
"I'm going."

Taehyun walks past the older only for Beomgyu to stop him by grabbing his wrist.
"I like you." Beomgyu blurts out, and Taehyun looks back at him with shocked eyes.

The younger searches for the latter's eyes. He feels his heart racing, cheeks reddens than it already is.
"What nonsense are you spouting??" Taehyun asks.

"I like you."
"Hyung, let me go-"

Beomgyu pulls Taehyun by the arm, immediately pinning him against the kitchen counter as he traps the younger in between his arms.

And before Taehyun could open his mouth to stop the older, Beomgyu smashes their lips together.
Taehyun trails his hands up to Beomgyu's arms, with an attempt to push him away, only to find himself sucked in deeper into the kiss.

His mind turns delirious and his eyelids fall shut as he lets his lips mould against Beomgyu's, soon turning into a dance the moment Beomgyu uses his thumb to pull on his chin, unconsciously letting him slip his tongue in, earning a small moan escaping from Taehyun's lips that only riles Beomgyu up.

Taehyun is inexperienced, and a part of him is worried with what he should do, but Beomgyu guides him through it and he lets him dominate the kiss.

Beomgyu's fingers find their way to Taehyun's nape as he pushes his body against Taehyun's causing the younger's back to lean backwards. He deepens the kiss while supporting Taehyun by holding the back of his head while Taehyun lets him loose himself.

After a while, Beomgyu pulls away and smirks when he sees Taehyun chasing for his lips, his eyes half lidded and his mouth hang open to gasp for air.

The view below him was hot.

"I like you." Beomgyu says again and Taehyun looks down to avoid staring into Beomgyu's eyes who's fixated on him.
"You're joking..." Taehyun mutters.

"Then, I'm in love with you."

Taehyun remains silent, his cheeks burning red.
"I'm straight, hyung." Taehyun blurts out.

"Then why did you kiss back?" Beomgyu asks.

"I..."

"Why did you chase my lips?"

"I can't. I like Soeun. You know that."

"Even after what you said yesterday??"

Taehyun's eyes widen, recalling last night's intimate moment.

'He remembers??'

Beomgyu trails his eyes from Taehyun's down to his lips, then to his neck and shoulders, slowly scanning him up and down. He then notices how terribly Taehyun's shaking.

Beomgyu lets out a faint smile, a part of him feels sad and guilty.
'Looks like I scared him.'

Beomgyu takes a few steps back, releasing Taehyun from his grip.
"I'm not expecting an answer now, but I can't accept an instant rejection." Beomgyu says.
"Beomgyu-hyung..."

"I'm not joking. You can call me names, you can still think of me as a fuck boy. Fine. But, I'll win your heart. And I'll show you that I'm serious."

"I-Is this a confession?" Taehyun asks in a soft voice.

Beomgyu tilts his head, a bit confused as he now thinks about the question.
Huh?

A confession?
Is he actually confessing to Taehyun?

"Beomgyu-hyung?" Taehyun calls out, noticing how the older blanked out a bit.
"It is." Beomgyu answers.

"A confession of love."