ten: ANTIDOTE

After the talk with Yeonjun, Beomgyu walks back to the HYBE student accommodations. The moment he walked into his dorm though, he finds Taehyun crouched on the ground, knees up to his chest as the younger puts tape in a square shape around the entrance of his bedroom.

Beomgyu quirks an eyebrow at his actions.

"What the fuck are you doing??" Beomgyu asks, catching the attention of the younger as Taehyun peers up.
"Are you blind??" Taehyun asks back and Beomgyu scoffs.

"Then, why are you doing this?"

"So that you don't and won't cross my boundaries."
"Since when did I cross yours??" Beomgyu exclaims.

"Since yesterday you threw me onto your bed and sexual harassed me!!"
"Sexual- gosh, I swear to God, it's not what you think."

"Whatever you say, hyung. I don't know what technique you're using but, I'm not gonna fall into your trap and sleep with you only to be an ddition to your list of victims."

"L-List of victims??" Beomgyu baffles.

"Wahh... do you rely think that lowly of me??" Beomgyu asks but Taehyun ignores him, rolling his eyes before entering his bedroom, closing the door on him.

Beomgyu clicks his tongue in annoyance.
'That brat.'

+×+

Today. Another day, another night Beomgyu finds himself rejecting his flings to figure himself out about how he slept so well that day. He tosses and turns on his bed, closing his eyes while he's at it, but he can't feel himself falling into a deep slumber.

His thoughts too, he just can't shake the feeling off his chest regarding Taehyun.

And that's when he decided, as he sits up from his bed and exits the room-
That he's got to try something.

He peeks to see Taehyun's door still closed and so, Beomgyu heads towards the kitchen where the power supply is and tinkers around its switches by shutting them all off, causing the lights of the living room, kitchen and then bedroom to turn dark.

And from a distance, he hears a small shriek and major loud footsteps before hearing the door to Taehyun's room slam open.

Beomgyu's eyes widen, guilt starting to rise up when he starts hearing heavy breathes and cries.
"H-Hyung?? Beomgyu-hyung??" Taehyun calls out, with a shaky voice, half panting.

"Shit." Beomgyu cusses under his breath.
'Have I gone overboard?'

Beomgyu rushes over to Taehyun who's slump on the ground.
"Taehyun?? Yah, are you okay?-"

Taehyun cuts the latter off by wrapping his arms around Beomgyu's torso, and once again the latter feels the younger's body tremble, his face snuggling against Beomgyu's chest.

"Hey... calm down." Beomgyu shushes and calms Taehyun down while stroking his hair, his hair wary of hugging him back.

He slowly guides the younger, lifting him up from the ground and walks him back to the bed while stroking his back.
Guilt continues to wash over Beomgyu like waves, that's until...

"Hyung. Please, please... I'm sorry I was rude earlier, just stay until I fall asleep. Please. I'm scared. It's too dark." Taehyun pleads with his eyes closed although he feels tears pricking the corners of his eyes.