eleven: DEAL

"I've gone insane!!" Taehyun exclaims while clasping his ears.

"You truly have." Soobin says.
"Who the hell stays at their friend's room for a week just to get the hell away from their own roommate??" Soobin asks sarcastically.

"Uhh... I do?! I think I'm getting nightmares just thinking about it."

"Well, you can't stay here forever. And you can't avoid Beomgyu-hyung forever. Aren't some of your lectures are joint with his?" Kai asks while he gives a glass of water for Taehyun to drink.

"And he even searches for me at the library thinking I'm with Soeun. Gosh, he's just getting in the way between me and her. Not to mention she seems smitten by Beomgyu-hyung." Taehyun groans in frustration.

"Everyone is smitten by Beomgyu, Taehyunnie." Soobin says.
"Well, not me!!" Taehyun exclaims.

"You're just over reacting. He's just asking you to sleep with him, he's not asking to fuck you-"
"AAAAFSGHDHESV YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT SOUND WORSE!!" Taehyun exclaims.

"It's still weird to me?? I mean, just sleep with your flings or someone else. Why me??" Taehyun continues to rant.
"C'mon Taehyun, as much as I love you, you gotta get your dramatic ass up and go back to your room. You've overstayed your stay."

"No."
"Taehyun..."
"No, no, no..."

In the midst of the three best friends talking and persuading Taehyun to go back, they suddenly hear a knock on the door.
Kai walks over the door to open it. He opens it slightly, only to chuckle as he looks over his shoulder at Taehyun.
"Well, you asked for it." Kai says as he opens the door wide, revealing Beomgyu.

"Kang Taehyun." Beomgyu calls out sternly, causing Taehyun's neck hair to rise up as he watches in fear at Beomgyu walking towards him.

"H-Hyung??" Taehyun turns to look at Soobin with pleading eyes.
"Sorry, Taehyunnie."

"How dare y- akk!!" Taehyun shrieks when he suddenly feels himself being lifted off the ground.

Beomgyu carries Taehyun over his shoulder, his arms guarding the younger's legs tight so he wouldn't try to struggle out.
Kai then gives Beomgyu a duffle bag that had all Taehyun's belongings that he brought over since last week.

"Thanks, Kai. I'll be going, guys." Beomgyu says before walking towards the door with Taehyun over his shoulder.
"Goodbye, Taehyun~" Kai blows a flying kiss.

Taehyun claws his fingers over Beomgyu's back like a cat, afraid that the older might drop him. He looks up with terror in his eyes as he watches Soobin and Kai waving at him with a cheeky smile.

"Soobin-hyung!! Kai!!" Taehyun exclaims in a half pleading and half angry tone.

"We love you too!!"

+×+

Taehyun finds himself squirming in his position as he sits at the end of the couch with his knees curled up to his chest and chin resting on it while looking away from Beomgyu who's sitting at the other end.

And they've been in this position for like what? 15 minutes??

Taehyun just can't stand the terrible silence but, it's better than striking a random question with Beomgyu. Heck, he can't look at the older in the eye.

Taehyun sighs. Because he doesn't know what to do nor does he want to sit for another 15 minutes, Taehyun stands up from the couch and heads to his bedroom only for Beomgyu to instantly grab his wrist, pulling him down back onto the couch.