twenty-five: SIDE EFFECTS

"Hyung!!" Taehyun exclaims as Beomgyu pulls him onto the bed and on top of his chest as the older places a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Hey!! I got classes!!" Taehyun says but Beomgyu doesn't listen.

Instead, the older flips them both and now Beomgyu hovers over the blonde as he pins Taehyun down with both his elbows propped up beside his head.

He connects their lips again and sneakily slips his fingers underneath Taehyun's shirt, riding his shirt up causing Taehyun to clutch his arms tighter and letting out a moan in between their kiss.

"Five minutes." Beomgyu says as he pulls away from the kiss to trail wet kisses down Taehyun's cheeks, neck and jaw.

"Hyung, I'll be late." Taehyun mutters.
"10 minutes, butterfly."

"My GPA is on the line ahh-"
Taehyun chokes out a moan as he feels Beomgyu lower his body crash against Taehyun's, teasingly grinding his bulge against his.

"15 minutes. You know I don't care about time."
"But I do, nghh..."

Beomgyu picks up his pace, grinding hard against the younger while his one hand cradles Taehyun's neck while the other roams to explore Taehyun's curves. The younger can't help but let out lewd sounds from the touch, the way Beomgyu's pleasuring him so early in the morning really isn't helping.

"Beomgyu..." Taehyun whines and Beomgyu chuckles, stopping his movements and placing one last peck on Taehyun's lips before pulling away, pulling Taehyun to sit up while he's at it.

"You won't be late, I promise." Beomgyu says.
"But you can't promise me my lips won't be swollen." Taehyun says, giving a teasing look.
"That, I can't." Beomgyu chuckles.

"Get up, hyung." Taehyun giggles and so the two boys got off the bed and Taehyun instantly dashes out of the room so that he could finally leave to go for class.

Beomgyu's lucky that all his classes are cancelled today.

Taehyun slips on his converse shoes and is about to turn the door knob open to leave when he sudden feels strong arms wrapped around his waist and a sudden weight on his shoulder.
"Have fun today, come back soon." Beomgyu whines.

"Hyung, we're literally roommates and you sound like we're married." Taehyun rolls his eyes.
"One day. One day I'll slip a ring on your finger."

Taehyun blushes at the sudden proposal before playfully pushing Beomgyu off him, earning a chuckle from the older.

"G-Gosh hyung. It's only been a month. That's so early..." Taehyun stutters.
Beomgyu smiles cheekily before he reaches out to take Taehyun's hand and pulls it up to his lips to place a soft kiss on his wrist.

"I love you, butterfly." Beomgyu smirks.

Taehyun looks down, covering the obvious red shade on his cheeks. He still hasn't gotten used to the nickname yet. Nevertheless, he gathers up the courage and pulls Beomgyu down by the collar to give him a peck on the lips.

"Love you too." Taehyun mumbles before stumbling out from their dorm.
So maybe two weeks at Taehyun's house wasn't a bad thing at all, because it's been one month-
Since they've become official.

It was time they both came to their senses and started dating anyway.
Beomgyu knew well that he's been infatuated by the younger from the first time they met, and Taehyun has always been flustered by the older's presence from the beginning, yet from time to time he finds it hard to deny how attractive he was.

When you put two and two, they both knew they needed this. They needed one another and they wanted that.
But, low key of course. No one knew about their relationship as of now. Not even Taehyun's parents, although his step mom seems to get the hint. Kai, Soobin and Yeonjun too have been suspicious about it, but he's pretty sure that the three are waiting for them to reveal it themselves.

Beomgyu too, he's simply a love struck puppy. Meeting Taehyun turned his entire world around, he's gotten brighter these days too; he's got the much desired sleep without the need of sex and flings and he's got an amazing boyfriend to be with and wake up with.

He never knew being in love would make him be this giddy. And he knew well that he would've never felt this way if he hadn't met the boy.

His butterfly.

+×+

"You're glowing." Kai comments, catching Taehyun's attention as the blonde peers up to look at his best friend.

"Huh?" Taehyun tilts his hand in confusion.
"Not the sex kind of glowing, like a happy glowing."

Taehyun pats his face, feeling heat gush up to his cheeks and Kai can't help but snicker at his best friend.
"Looks like someone's in love." Soobin butts in and Taehyun can't help his lips curve upwards, unable to hide his smile.

"So, who is it? Soeun? Or are your gay senses finay quaking?"

Taehyun scoffs at the question, dodging it. He takes a sip of his drink but both Kai and Soobin give each other a knowing look just from Taehyun's visible red ears.
Kai wriggled his eyebrows at Soobin.

"As long as you're happy." Kai giggles.
"I didn't say anything??" Taehyun furrows his eyebrows and his two friends laugh.
"We know." Both Soobin and Kai laugh at the pouty look Taehyun gave.

Taehyun clicks his tongue before continuing to dig into his lunch while his mind wanders off to Beomgyu.
So, maybe he was a sled proclaimed straight guy, that's until Beomgyu came into his life.

Their first time encounter was worse, but their second encounter was far worse. Taehyun didn't give Beomgyu an easy time nor did the latter did to him.

Yet, after one month of being in a relationship with the older, as Taehyun thinks back about the times he thought Beomgyu was joking about his romantic feelings for him, he realizes, just like Beomgyu had claimed, he managed to prove him wrong.

Taehyun now believes in him. He brought the better side of Beomgyu, he pulled him out from his bad habits and Beomgyu too, never failed to show how much he appreciates Taehyun for who he is.

He didn't need to be insecure, anxious or scared like he always did. Not when Beomgyu's there for him step by step.

Beomgyu was right, Taehyun was his butterfly, his cure, his antidote and Beomgyu was his.
But of course, some antidote had its side effects and unfortunately-

So did their relationship.