three: TRESSPASS

Taehyun finds himself tossing and turning in his bed as he pulls his blanket further up to shield himself from the faint noises from the other room.
To no avail, Taehyun can't sleep a wink.

The last thing he expects to hear during his first night in university are continuous moans, whimpers and cries that exact night. He knows damn well whatever rendezvous is occurring in the other room, all he begs himself to do is ignore them but he can't.

Not when he's 100% sure Beomgyu's doing it on purpose, banging the fuck out of his flings to annoy the hell out of him.

Taehyun instantly sits up and ruffles his fingers through his hair in frustration, his hands then reaching to clasp his ears in mere desperation to block the lewd sounds away.
'Was this what Soobin meant??'

But for the sake of his sleep, he won't allow Beomgyu have his way.
Taehyun lifts his blanket before stomping out of his room to head to Beomgyu's room to bang his fist against the latter's door.

"Keep it down will you?!!" Taehyun shouts.
Seconds later, it quiet down and Taehyun widens his eyes in surprise at how easily Beomgyu-
"Ahhh~"

Taehyun blushes, feeling himself embarrassed and petrified as tingles run down his spine at the sudden loud moan, and it doesn't stop there. The sound of skin slapping on skin, whines and whimpers become louder and louder.

Taehyun internally screams before running back into his bedroom to slam the door behind him shut. He pulls out his drawer and grabs his earphones to plug it in his Android.

The blonde then pulls the blanket over him as he lays back down in his back, curling his knees up to his chest while he plays some music on his phone, loud enough to erase the erotic background sounds.

'Is this what I'll be facing for the next two, three years??'
'What sin did I commit to earn such karma??'

'A karma on my neck that goes by the name Choi fucking Beomgyu.'
"What the hell..." Taehyun mumbles to himself as he tucks himself to sleep.

He let his eyelids fall shut, his hand gripping his phone while his other hand grips his blanket. He drifts to sleep-
Although it isn't a peaceful one.

+×+

The two boys had woken up.

Taehyun closes his bedroom door behind him as he steps foot outside and spots Beomgyu taking a bite in the kitchen. He takes a peek into Beomgyu's room and finds no one there.

'His sex partner probably left earlier.'

Taehyun walks past the latter, without looking nor greeting him a good morning and straight ahead walks towards the door to leave their shared dorm. He'll grab breakfast at the university cafe, he'd rather do this everyday than be stuck in awkward silence with his roommate.

The blonde then headed straight to the academic building, on his way to go to class only to bump into Beomgyu at the entrance once again, this time, his reflexes were quick enough to dodge him.

"Didn't you leave earlier?" Beomgyu asks.

"I did. I went to grab breakfast at the cafe." Taehyun responds.
Beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"There's food in the fridge y'know, I'm not that selfish to not share my food."

"You're not selfish, hyung. You're an arrogant brat."

Beomgyu scoffs before shrugging off the remark as he climbs up the stairs and into the building.
Taehyun follows from behind as he searches for the lecture hall. If it weren't for Soobin showing him around a bit yesterday, he bets he'd be half an hour late just because he sucks at reading sign boards.