Stay

"Here are some clothes." Rosalind hands me some clothes. "Thanks." I give her a polite smile. Although these people were weird, I was still thankful that they saved me. "You're wel-" "Rosalind!" She got interrupted by a strong deep voice calling her name. She sighs, clearly annoyed. "That's my brother Abraham, I'll be right back." With that she left.

I took that time to quickly change into the clothes he had handed me, and than I put on my shoes. I slowly got up, feeling even worse when I did. Nothing hurt as much as my stab wound did.

One of my hands held the bed to steady me, and my other held my side in pain. But with the last strength I had in my body, I begin walking to the door, ready to reach for the handle when it bursted open it self. I look up at a tall man with beautiful piercing blue eyes and dark blonde hair. He was wearing a black flannel and jeans. I couldn't look away from his gorgeous face.

He had a slight chiseled beard and a mustache that didn't have too much hair, and it actually suited him really good. It only made him look hotter.

We stood in silence starring at each other when Rosalind pushed past him. "Abraham this is Alexa." Rosalind says, smiling. His eyes finally dart away from mine and he looks down at his sister. "I- uh" He looked speechless and suddenly he turned around and left. That was weird!

"I don't know what got into him. He's a rude ass." She mutters before turning towards me. "I can drive you home now." She says. "Okay, thanks." She begins helping me out of the bedroom, and to my luck I had enough strength to actually stand and bring myself out.

"Rosalind." Abraham suddenly came out of a room down the hall. He motioned her into his room, his eyes stared at me as he did.

"Okay give me sec." With that she helped me sit on a blue velvet chair that over looked a balcony down to the entrance of the house. It was a beautiful home.

~
Rosalind's pov~

"What's wrong with you Abraham?" I ask, walking into his office. "Why are you acting so weird?" I cross my arms over my chest looking at my big brother. "She can't leave." He says. "Who?" I asks, narrowing my eyes at him. "That girl, she can't leave."

"Why not?" I ask. " Because I said so Rosalind. I'm not just your brother, I'm also your alpha and you do as I say." He said, trying to use his alpha tone with me!

"I can't just tell her that she can't leave Abraham!" I spat. What was up with him today?! "Find a way to tell her."I bite my lip.

"Why do you even want her to stay? She needs to get home to her-" I was about to say her brother but he interrupted me for the second time today. "Her boyfriend?" He asks in a hurry. I look at him weirdly and shake my head. "No, her little brother. She takes care of him."

He sighs. "Just tell her that she needs to rest a little longer, just make up an excuse!" He says, running his hand down his jaw. "No I'm not gonna make up an excuse! If you're not going to tell me why she just needs to stay, I'm taking her home." I shrug, about to walk out the door, but than he suddenly yanked me back in. "Don't you dare talk back to me Rosalind. I said she's staying, and she'll stay." I gulp down the lump in my throat. My brother wasn't one to raise his voice too much at me but at this point he was pissed.