I'm leaving.

I paced in my bedroom. I was ready. I needed to do this. I know this will probably get me on a bigger lock down and it'll be almost impossible to see Collison again. But I have to.

I walk out of my bedroom and down the hall towards Abrahams office. I bang my rolled fist on the door.

After a second or two of knocking it opens to Abraham.

"I'm not deaf." He chuckles, smiling at me with his beautiful smile.

"I need to talk to you." I demand.

"Okay come in." He says, worry in his voice as he moves aside to let me in.

He shuts the door behind us.

"What's wr-" "I know what you are." I say almost immediately.

"What do you mean?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. "You're a werewolf. Collison showed me." I gulp down the lump in my throat, remembering the yellowed eyed beast that was Collison.

"I told you not to be around him." He says.

"Collisions not a threat Abraham! If anything you are! You kept me here for months without even bothering to tell me anything! Like the fact that I'm your mate! And your a fucking werewolf!" I hiss. He sighs.

"I was gonna tell you." He says. "When? In a couple more months? A year?!" I yell.

"What all did he tell you." He suddenly asks. "Everything." I whisper. "Did he tell you why we don't talk?" He asks slowly, looking away with jaw clenched.

"Yes.." I whisper, alittle scared suddenly. I can practically see his anger.

His hand turns into a fist and suddenly it was flying against the wall making a huge hole in it.

He pulls his now bloody hand out of the hole.

I started at his hand as blood dripped from it.

I watched as the wounds on his hand disappeared. He was healed within seconds.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly whispers, breathing in and out trying to calm himself down.

"I know you are. Unfortunately that's not enough Abraham. I ca- you kept so much from me and I don't know what to exactly say about it." I shake my head.

"I know but you have to realize telling you everything isn't just something I can bring up on you." He says. "Yeah maybe not, but you didn't even try. Collison did. He told me everything, he answered my questions! And I'm starting to think that- well that I can trust him more.

I had so many questions for you and you didn't even care! You were being selfish and I wasn't understanding anything and you didn't even bother on helping me!" I shake my head.

I finally took a breathe, trying to read his expression. He looked hurt, he looked sad and broken and although it made my heart clench, I ignored it.

"I'm leaving, me and my brother. I don't want to be apart of such a disgusting world. One where- well where your a killer." I whisper, feeling myself shiver at the word.

I hated to admit it but it's true. This was no safe place for my brother or me. Abraham was in fact a killer, although in their world they had different rules and they were able to kill freely, but in my world it wasn't that way, and I liked it like that. Yeah, leaving would be ignoring what me and Abraham have or what I am to Abraham which was still kind of confusing, but I didn't care.

No matter what, this isn't my world, even if some person out there who no one even knows, put us together. Maybe it was god, maybe it was some other thing. All I can say is that they made a mistake by doing so.