Fun

Rosalind's pov~~

I was utterly nervous just to walk into my brothers office and tell him everything, but unfortunately I had no other choice.

"Hey Abraham..." I trail off, walking into his office and closing the door behind me. I stayed close to the door, not bothering on walking anymore inside his office because I know for a fact that he'll probably blow up when he finds out where Alexa actually is.

"I have a pack meeting in 5 minutes, so tell me what you want." Abraham mutters, leaning back in his chair and arching his eyebrow. "Well I don't want anything but-" I didn't know how to put this. "Uh Alexa is-" I was immediately interrupted by him. "What's wrong with Alexa?" He already look alarmed and I was regretting even finding out where Alexa was.

Was it too late to turn around and forget about it? Probably. And I can't just let Alexa be out there with Collison who probably can kill her at any moment just to get revenge on Abraham. God this is complicated.

But I couldn't see it. I couldn't see Collison, my brother, killing anyone. It's actually hard to imagine for both my brothers, but than again Abraham did kill Collison's mate, and I didn't see that happening at all.

"Well I was looking for Alexa.. and her brother told me she went out with someone.." I couldn't quite get his name out. Not only did the name make Abraham flinch, but saying the name in the sentence of Alexa's, well shit.

"With who?" He narrows his eyes, his jaw already clenched, and his arms crossed with his muscles popping out of them.

"With-" I take in a deep breathe, mentally getting myself ready for the storm ahead. "Collison."

~~

Alexa's pov~~
~~\|\

"I don't think we should ever do that again.." I mutter, shaking my head. I had no idea how I managed to escape a cop with Collison.

Let me rewind a little.

So Collison said he wanted to take me somewhere. I thought this place would be a nice park, or stream, anything like that really! I had something romantic in mind, although I don't know why I thought it would be romantic?

Anyways so when me and Collison arrived at a old warehouse, climbing over the fence, well I was shocked and unsure why he brought me here. Little did I know that he wanted to show me some graffiti that was done inside. And I did not expect for a cop to show up in the end. Collison had literally broke the fence somehow, giving us a way out.

He than proceeded to let me climb on his back well he ran. I honestly didn't expect it to be so much fun, nor did I expect for Collison to be a good guy, someone I didn't mind hanging out with, at all.

"Come on, admit it. You had fun." He smirked. I couldn't help but laugh and nod in agreement. Of course I had fun. I hadn't had fun in months and just by doing that, well it made me smile.

"I should probably get back to the house.." I nudge my thumb back towards the direction of Abraham's house. "Yeah you might get extra jail time." He mutters, making me flinch.

"Thanks for taking me out.." I smile. "Well I'm glad you had fun." He smiles back.

I bite my lip and step forward towards him. I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck, giving him a hug.

"You're family is very confusing." I mutter as he hugged back. "Hopefully you'll soon learn why." He says back.

I let go and with that, walk away.