Breakfast

I needed to do this. Not because I wanted to get out, not for me, but for my brother Sam. He needed me as much as I needed him. I just needed to find a way to get this poison in a drink for him.

God it would be hard, but I figured out a way. And if I played it right, well I'd hopefully would be out of this place by today.

My plan was to somehow make Abraham breakfast, and put the stuff in his orange juice.

I knocked on the bedroom door, and it opened to Rosalind. "Hi." I smile. "Whats up?" She asks. "Well... I wanted to do something."

"Like?" She arches his eyebrow. "Well I wanna make Abraham breakfast." I smile alittle nervously. "You want to make Abraham breakfast?" I nod. "Okay... Follow." She looks at me but she turns around and leads me out of my room that I'm usually locked in.

I follow her down the stairs and into the kitchen. "The pans are in the cabinet by the stove, plates are on top of that cabinet. Fridge is right there, and pantry right there." She smiles. "Have fun, Jacob will be down watching you by the way." I nod.

With that she left back upstairs. I immediately grabbed out the waffle machine and started making waffles. After that I cut up some fresh fruit and than grabbed myself a few oranges.

I started squeezing the oranges over the orange juice maker thingy (not sure what it's called)

I squeezed enough orange juice for a cup. "Why did you wanna make him breakfast?" Jacob asks, taking a seat on the barstool from across the counter, watching me. "Well because he got rid of the lice I had, as well as gave me a very cute haircut." I smile. He nods. "I'm gonna watch some tv, but I'll be close." With that he got up and walking into the living room which was very visual to the kitchen.

I placed 2 waffles on a baby blue plate, and than proceeded to put the fruit next to it. After that I found a tray to set all the food on.

I placed the glass of orange juice on the tray, and grabbed the little bottle of poison out. I had no clue what it was, or what it can do to anyone, but I was going to use it anyway.

I opened the lid, and poured it inside the orange juice, looking around and making sure no one was looking at me. Jacob was too into the sports channel to even notice what I was doing.

I stirred the drink with a spoon and than grabbed the tray. "I'm gonna take this to Abraham." I announce to Jacob before walking upstairs.

I knocked on his office door, and he opened, looking as stunning as possible.

He wore a black v neck, the sleeves were tight around his arms, making his muscles more visible. His blue eyes sparkled like always, and his blonde hair sat in a messy but good looking way on top of his head.

"Hi." I smile nervously. "Hi?" He looks at me weirdly. "I made you breakfast.." I whisper.

"Really?" He looked taken back. "Yeah.. For helping me with the whole hair problem the other day." I shrug. He smiles and opens the door for me to walk in. I walked over to his desk and sat it down for him. "I made the orange juice myself.." I say, smiling. "Thanks, that's awesome." God this felt awkward.

But I needed to get him to drink the juice.

"Can you try it and tell me how it tastes?" I ask, handing him the glass cup.

"Yeah sure." He puts it to his lips, it felt like slow motion. And within the second I was slapping it out of his hands. "Don't!" I spat.

He looked completely confused, starring at the orange juice that stained his white carpet. I gulp down the lump in my throat. "I uh- I saw like a bug in it.." I whisper, unsure. "Oh.." He still looked taken back.

"So uh, enjoy the breakfast! Bye!" I rush out of the room, breathing heavily.

I ran into my own bedroom and slammed the door shut, leaning against it, shocked at myself.