Bite mark

I woke up wrapped in Abrahams arms. Luckily we didn't do anything more than have a very heated make out session, and damn did I enjoy it!

God I'm so freaking attracted to him!

I got out of his grip, and stand up. I turned around and looked at him. He was sound asleep looking hot.

I than walked into his bathroom and shut the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. I gasped at all the hickeys that covered my neck. And the one thing that stood out was the bite mark that Abraham had left. I touched it slightly, flinching at the pain. Wow he bit me! Damn.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot.

Woah! God hold the fuck up! Why am I suddenly so attracted to the guy that is holding me here against my will?! Ugh.

I decided to think about that after I rinsed the mayo out of my hair. I took the shower cap off and the rubber band.

I than stripped and hopped into the shower, turning it on a warm heat. I rinsed out the mayo, grabbing the only shampoo I saw in the shower, which was a men's shampoo, one that smelled like Abraham. I shrugged and put it in my hair and begin washing it. I than took the matching body wash and scrubbed my body. I climbed out of the shower, grabbing a gray fluffy towel that sat on a shelf next to the shower.

I wiped the mirror with my hand, looking at my reflection. The bite mark was purple and was very noticeable. I sigh and begin getting dressed in my old clothes, figuring I'd rather wear the same clothes than risk having Abraham see me in only a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Abraham already up, slipping on a red flannel and buttoning it.

"Hey.." I trail off. He smiles, walking close to me. "Did the mayo work?" He asks, looking at my hair. I shrug. He than proceeded to run his hand through my hair examining it. "Did you use my shampoo?" He asks. "Yeah.. I hope you don't mind.." I whisper. He smiles. "No.. I kinda like that you smell like me." He says, making me blush. God I didn't understand why we were acting this way.

Ugh!

"I'm gonna go and change.." I whisper, nudging my thumb back. He nods. With that I hurried the hell out of that room. I really need to stop with him, if I'm going to still try and find a way out of here, I think it's best that I don't ever do that again!

"Hey Alexa?" Rosalind looks at me weirdly as I walked out of Abrahams bedroom. "I- hi." I wave awkwardly. "I like your new hair cut." I give her a thumbs up and hurry back into my bedroom, the door was weirdly broken, the knob was taken off and all I had to do was push the door open for it to open.

~ Rosalind's pov~
I burst into Abraham's bedroom. "What the hell did you do?!" I ask. He had a little smirk on his face. I sigh, shaking my head. "You marked her, you know that right?!" I ask. "It was an accident." He shrugs.

"Hmm sure, you knew what you were doing when you started the freaking mating process!" I spat. "You didn't even tell her what you are or why you're keeping her here, you just did it without her permission! What if she wanted to reject you? Now she doesn't have that choice!" I yell. "She wouldn't reject me, and besides she looked pretty happy last night when we we-"

"No! I don't want the nasty details!" I spat, covering my ears. "We didn't sleep together, we just made out." He says. "Whatever, all I'm saying is that you need to tell her before it's too late and shit goes down! And if you don't tell her, than I'm letting her go." With that I walked out.