Buddy

"I can't believe she shot me and stabbed me." I can hear voices around me, but I couldn't open my eyes. I felt too tired.

"Maybe you should do this a better way, maybe like telling her, or letting her go?" It was Rosalind talking to who I'm assuming is Abraham. "I honestly don't know what to do, she's human. I can't just spring everything up on her." He says. With that I decided just to wake up and face my death.

I force myself to open my eyes. I was yet again sore as hell. Both pairs of eyes fell on me. "Morning sleepy head." Rosalind says. I gulp down the lump in my throat before sitting up.

"What happened?" I ask slowly. "Well you stabbed Abraham here and tried shooting him, luckily you missed." She says. I bite my lip.

"Do you blame me for trying to escape? I don't even know why I'm here." I glare at both of them.

"Why am I here?" I ask, demanding to know. These people obviously didn't plan on hurting me, but they didn't plan on letting me go either.

They both stayed silent, giving each other a glance. "Fine, don't tell me. But can you at least take me home to get some clothes or something?" I ask.

They look at each again. "Fine I'll take you." Abraham says. "No I don't want you to." I say. I was almost too shocked to see a guilty as well as pained face on him. It was so unreal that I'm sure it was a delusion or something.

"Either I take you or no one does." He says. I narrow my eyes. "Fine." He looks over at Rosalind. "We leave in an hour." With that he walked out of the bedroom. I sigh.

"I don't understand, you seemed so nice before, so why are you doing this?" I ask Rosalind. She sighs. "I can't tell you, but if it was up to me I'd let you go." She says. I smile sadly at her, at least she wasn't all that bad.

"I miss my brother." I mutter. "I want to see him." I add. She sighs, before sitting on the bed. "Abraham has a good reason for keeping you here, just understand that." She says.

"I highly doubt it's a good reason. There's no other excuse for keeping me here besides the fact that he's kidnapping me." I glare at her. "God I wish he would just die somehow so I can get the hell out of here." I say, instantly regretting it.

I was surprised to feel a pain in my chest when I said it out loud, almost like I couldn't stand the thought of Abraham, a guy I hardly know, dying. Rosalind looked at me like she doubted it herself.

~

I climb into the Abrahams very nice car, I wasn't sure what kind of car it was but it was nice at hell!

We both buckled ourself and than stayed silent, until I started telling him the directions to my apartment.

At this point I didn't even bother of thinking about a plan to escape, I knew he'd somehow catch me like he always does.

I don't understand why he's okay though, I mean I did just stab him like 2 hours ago and his leg seems to be fine. I guess the stab wasn't too deep.

We arrived at my apartment complex. I knew that Sam was staying at Jacks so no one would be home.

I unlocked the apartment with the extra key in the mail box.

Abraham followed me around the house as I begin packing myself a bag.

I packed a whole lot of clothes, as well as other stuff like my toothbrush and hair brush, shit like that.

I bent down and grabbed some tampons under the sink, figuring I'd probably need them at some point soon. I stood up and turned around, bumping into Abraham. The box of tampons fell on the ground, making all of them spill out. My eyes went wide in embarrassment.

We both bent down at the same time to pick them up, and ended up butting heads with each other.

"Sorry.." I whisper, blushing. "It's fine." We both awkwardly put the tampons back in the box. After that I packed them in my bag before going into my closet and grabbing some bras and underwear. I packed them and than told Abraham I was gonna change real quick.

I changed into some black shorts and a white tank top. At this point I hardly cared of this guy saw my black bra under my tank top. I slipped on some gray vans and walked out.

Abraham arches his eyebrows at me. "What?" I ask. "That's what you're gonna wear?" He asks. I nod, watching him as his jaw clenched. "It's cold outside, you might want something over it." I sigh and nod. I than proceeded to grab a green flannel and put it over the tank top.

"Happy?" I ask Abraham sarcastically. He gives me a thumbs up and I flip him off.

He chuckles and helps me grab my bags. "You know for a kidnapper, you're pretty cool." I mutter.

"I'm not a kidnapper." He protests. I couldn't help but laugh harshly. "You're forcing me to stay in a bedroom, with the door locked and the window nailed shut. Everytime I try and escape you catch me. That's called a kidnapper buddy." I mutter, patting his back, nodding. I quickly pull my hand away from he sudden spark I got from touching him.

I gulp and walk outside, putting my bag in the car.