Please stay

"So you're gonna leave?" Collison asks, as he walked along side me through the woods. "Yes. I have to." I nod.

"Well do I get to see you again?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. I stop in my tracks, looking up at the bright sunny sky.

It was beautiful outside on this summer day, but unfortunately my mood didn't match it.

The trees were green and beautiful, the sound of chirping birds filled the sky's, is what literally the perfect day. The kind of day I wanted to take a jog in and get up early and make pancakes and coffee.

But that wasn't the day I was having, whatsoever.

"I told Abraham I didn't want to be in his world. I didn't want to be apart of what ever this is. Even though there is something that brought me here, I'm not going to stay. I'm not sure why I even stayed so long after everything he did to me. Keeping me in a room so long and practically holding me there hostage.

I need to go back to being normal. I need to get my brother in school and I need to go back to my reality." I smile sadly at him.

"Being here, meeting you and your family was just a pit stop between my world and yours. Now I need to disconnect." He smiles sadly back.

"It sounds like a good idea." He nods, looking around us.

"But don't forget that your world is also ours." He whispers. "It's rare for humans to actually find out about werewolves, but once you know about us, you look around and wonder how many more are out there. And if you just passed one walking down the street." He says. "You can try to disconnect from our world but unfortunately, you were always connected."

"Anyways, just stay safe." He says. I nod. "I'll try." He smirks suddenly. "The world doesn't feel the same now does it?" He asks, arching her eyebrow.

"Well I just found out that most bed time stories and tales I heard as a kid are true." I shrug.

"So no." I add, smiling up at him.

He frowns suddenly. "It's kind of hard to realize that this will be my last time seeing you." He says. "You have to go back to your normal and I have to go back to mine." I point out.

He nods, digging his hands in his pockets and looking up at the sky.

He looks back down at me, and without hesitation he grabs a hold of my waist and brings me into a hug.

I hug him back, standing on my tippy toes and wrapping my arms around his neck.

After a second or two we back up, and stare into each other's eyes.

It seemed like slow motion as we slowly started leaning in and eventually touched lips.

His hand went to my hair, tangling it around his hand.

He gently pushed my face closer to his, making it easier to capture his lips on mine, moving them in sync.

We slowly moved away, starring at each other. "Just stay...please." He whispers.

I bite my lip.

"I can't."

~~
Hey guys! So sorry for the short chapter but hopefully I'll be updating again today soon! Anyway don't forget to vote and if you aren't following me already, do so!! Mwah <3