The End.

No one gives you a warning before you fall in love. No one tells you that it isn't always rainbows and butterflies and well, happiness? Love comes with baggage, no matter what situation you are in. Sometimes you have to prepare yourself for it, and it is not easy. 

You don't expect to fall in love, I really didn't. I found it where I thought I'd never find it. It was unexpected and it was very overwhelming at first but once I got used to it, well it's hard not to love it.

Ever since I met Abraham my life has been a rollercoaster. I thought I was being kidnapped by him at first. I was scared, scared I'd never see Sam again, scared that my shitty life got even shittier. But little did I know that I was in a situation that'd change my life forever. That I'd actually find someone that I'm completely and utterly in love with.

Someone that makes me so damn happy. I didn't know that I'd get all that when I met Abraham. I also didn't know that I would well- be exposed to a whole different world when I met him. I didn't know I was going to find out that werewolves exist and that the world is well-not what any thought it was. There's always something hiding in the shadows, you just have to look to see it.

As for me I ran into it, face forward. My life changed the moment I was getting attacked by whatever actually attacked me that day. Still not completely sure what it was or what it wanted from me. But I knew it although terrifying was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

~~~

"You sure you want to do this? I mean I love Abraham but if you want to run now, I'm running too." Sam says, walking into the room and shutting the door behind me, looking at me questionably. "Shut up Sam and help me." I murmur, trying to untangle my veil from my bouquet. "I love Abraham, I don't even think I deserve him." I sigh out, still wondering how I managed to get my veil tangled in my bouquet.

Sam grabs the bouquet from me, doing what I obviously could not do.

"If you ask me, I personally think you guys deserve each other." He points out, giving me a smile. I shake my head at him, taking a seat on the bed, well at least trying to with my overwhelmingly big dress.

"I wish our parents were here today," I whisper, looking down at my hands. Sam glanced at me, giving a knowing look. "I know, they're horrible people but- I wish they weren't." I gulp down the lump in my throat. "We've wished they were good people all our lives. They aren't." He gives me a sad smile, handing me my veil that was thankfully unattached from my bouquet. 

"I wonder what it'd be like, you know with them here, being actual parents. I wonder if dad would've walked me down the aisle, or if mom would've given me marriage advice." He nods, taking a seat next to me.

"Well- we've made it this far without them, haven't we?" He asks. I smile, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Are you guys ready?! We start in like I don't know how many minutes!" Rosalind burst through the door, looking like she was freaking out. Sam and I both glanced at her. "Hurry!" She then hurries out the door herself. "God I'm in love with her," Sam says under his breath, shaking his head. I laugh at him before standing up and putting on my veil and grabbing my bouquet.

"Ready to walk me?" I ask Sam, putting my arm out to intertwine it with his. "Yup."

A year later~~

I placed the pillows on the bed in the order that I liked, the bigger ones in the back and the smaller decorative ones in front. I straightened out the bed comforter with my hand before folding the gray throw blanket and placing it at the end of the bed.

"I hate how much this stupid bed cost me." Abraham murmurs behind me. I turn my head, giving him a glare. "I'm sorry but I'm not having our bedroom look like a sloppy mess. You signed up for this when you married me." I point out.

"First of all, I did not know I was signing up for this-" he motions towards new king sized bed with the maybe too expensive blankets. "Well, you should've figured." I shrug, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. I lean up and peck his lips. 

"Besides don't you think it looks good?" I ask, arching my eyebrow. He glances down at me with a fake annoyed look. 

"Whatever." He puts his arms around me and hugs me tighter.

"Hey, don't squish it!" I hiss at him. He narrows his eyes at me. "Squish what?" He looked at me confusingly.

I shrug, a smile playing on my face. 

"What?" He asks, sounding confused.

"The baby.." I whisper under my breath, knowing very well he'd be able to hear.

"What'd you say?"  He asks shockingly.

"The baby." I let go of him and turn around, walking out the door into the hallway.

"You're pregnant?!"  He asks, walking after me. "Maybe." I shrug before feeling his arms go around my waist and lift me up in the air. I laugh as he spins me around. "I'm so excited!" He yells, placing me down and kissing my lips.

"Me too," I whisper, smiling.

My life was officially perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot believe that this is the end of this book! I mean- wow. What a journey. I loved every moment of it though. I had writers' block maybe one too many times during this book but I loved the ending and the way it turned out. I hope you guys did too! I'm so sad! But happy that this story was made! Thank you, everyone, for your support and love for this book. Without it well the book means nothing, lol. Anyways with much love~ Aj.