5 in the morning!

Hi, guys! Sorry for the semi-short chapter! I really wanted to hurry and update for y'all! Enjoy the chapter and also I wanted to say that there isn't going to be that many chapters left of this book! It's coming to an end and I'm so sad about it, but it's been an awesome ride! Love you all!

~~~

It was around 5 in the morning when I was rudely awoken by the knocking of the front door. I was very taken back when I saw what time it was. Why would someone be knocking on the door at 5 in the fucking morning?!? Interrupting my beauty sleep which I need!! 

I got up, walking silently towards the kitchen. I didn't hesitate to grab the sharpest knife I owned. There was no way in fucking hell I was going to die tonight!

Not to mention that now I'm cranky because someone is knocking on my door at 5 in the morning! Interrupting my sleep as I mentioned before!!

I walked past Sam's room to see that he was sound asleep, passed out. Made sense, Sam was a heavy sleeper and I had no doubt that he can probably sleep through world war 3, a zombie apocalypse, a hurricane, gun shots, really anything!!

I held my knife close to me, shutting Sam's bedroom door before going toward the front door.

My breath was slightly heavy, I was without a doubt a littler nervous to find out who was pounding on my door at 5 in the morning!

I slowly opened it, peaking outside. When I saw who it was, I got pissed. I opened the rest of the door, glaring at Abraham. "You scared the shit out of me!" I hiss at him. "Sorry." He didn't wait for me to invite him in, he came in himself, shutting the door behind him.

Although I didn't mind, it was freezing outside and if the door was open for another second I'd probably get ammonia out of spite, or just with my luck.

I looked at Abraham like he was crazy. There better be a great reason to why he was at my door at this time! The sun wasn't even up yet! It was still very dark outside!

"Is something wrong?!" I tried staying quite for my brother's sake. If I couldn't be asleep at this time, he can sleep for me...

*cry*

Although I highly doubted that my yelling was gonna wake him up, after all, he didn't wake up with the banging of the door!

"Uh not exactly." I frown. "Then what's so important at this hour of the night?!" I waved my hands around, pissed. Abraham caught my arm in the mist of me doing my little motion with my hands. "I'd prefer for you not to stab me- again." He took the knife from my hand, walking toward the kitchen where he placed it in the sink.

I had totally forgotten about the time I had stabbed Abraham in order to make an escape. I still slightly felt guilty for that, but in my defense, he deserved it at the time.

"Sorry." My apology didn't even sound real, I was too interested in his explanation.

"I told you to go upstairs with Isabelle but when I got up there, you were gone." He says.

"Really?! That's it?" I glared at him, more than just pissed that he had interrupted me for this! Why didn't he just come over at like 10 or when he realized I was gone!

"Well, I was worried! Why'd you leave?" He asks. "I just didn't want to interrupt you." I lied. I was pretty impressed with how fast it took me to make up a response.

"You weren't interrupting. I was just dealing with some problems my brother made." He mutters. "Problems? What kind of problems?" I was suddenly very curious. "Eh- I haven't really seen Collison in a very long time, well since you had left. But I heard from a few other packs that he was hanging out some rouges." He shrugs.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I ask. "Nothing. Until yesterday when I found out that he's officially an alpha." He shook his head, looking disgusted. "An alpha?"

"Yeah. He took over a pack." I shook my head at him, slightly wanting to slap him for not just explaining the whole damn thing at once! I was tired! No matter how interested in this I was.

"How did he just take over a pack?"

"Well, the rules are if you kill an alpha you can become the leader of the pack that Alpha ran." He shrugged. "So he killed an alpha?!" That was shocking. I couldn't see Collison doing that!

"Yeah, but there's nothing I can do. No matter how pissed off all these packs are about it." He shook his head, looking as if he wanted to stop talking about it.

I was about to change the subject but he beat me to it. "I'm sorry I woke you up, you can go back to bed." He says, looking concerned.

I sigh, putting my arms out. "Take me!" I say rather dramatically.

He chuckled before swooping me up, bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning my head on his chest and breathing in his smell.

Before I knew it, he had placed me on my bed and had laid down next to me. I fell asleep in almost an instant, cuddled in his arms.

I have to admit, being with a werewolf had its advantages. Like how strong they are, or how awesome it is to cuddle with them. They have their own body heat, it feels like Abraham is my own personal heater.