Trapped

I sat in the bedroom yet again. God I was so bored. I literally had nothing to do in here. I missed my brother, I missed my boyfriend, Jack. I missed my crappy job as a waitress, I miss getting up at 5 in the morning to clean the apartment and help Sam get ready for school. I literally missed all the things I hated, well besides Sam and Jack.

Now I was kidnapped by people who I'm pretty sure don't know what they're gonna do with me.

They just keep me in this room all day. I only get out when I need the bathroom or when I need to eat. Besides that, well I'm just here.

Ugh!

~ Rosalind's pov~

"Abraham?" I knock on Abrahams office door. "Come in." He mutters. I walk in.

"Abraham you need to do something. You have a girl next door, locked in a room having no idea why she's here." I say. He sighs. "What am I suppose to do? Let her leave? She's my mate I can't just let her go!" He points out. I bite my lip.

"If you aren't gonna tell her why she's here, I think you should just let her leave.." I whisper. "Besides is it even safe for her to be here? With Collison spotted a few miles away from us, he might want revenge on you.." I whisper.

His jaw clenches. I knew he hated when I brought up Collison. But he needs to know that Collison is our brother, apart of our family and we can't just block him out of our life's.

"He still exists Abraham, and he's had this grudge on you for years, you know what he promised you Abraham.." I whisper. "He won't go through with it." He mutters, looking back at his laptop. "How can you be sure? You killed his mate Abraham, that's not something you just forget." I whisper.

"What if he tries going after Alexa?" I slowly asks. With that he banged his fist onto his desk so hard that it split the wood. "Leave me alone right now Rosalind.." He says, clenching his teeth.

"Okay.. But I'm taking Alexa for a drive, she needs to get out." I say.

"And don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't escape, she'll be safe with me and I'll make Jacob come along with me." I mutter.

"Fine, but I swear if anything happens to her under your watch Rosalind.." He warns. "Oh shut up, don't you trust me?" He shakes his head. I flip him off before walking out of the room.

~ Alexa's pov~~

"I win." I smirk at Jacob, who is the person that guards the door to make sure I don't escape. I have no idea why I trust him, or why I'm playing "go fish" with him, but honestly I really am so bored it doesn't matter.

"God dammit, how the fuck do you do that?" He asks. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Just good luck." I shrug, smirking at the mirror that was behind him, showing his cards to me.

I shake my head. "Hey guys!" Rosalind bursts into the room. "Let's go for some ice cream." She says. I narrow my eyes confused. "Am I aloud to get out of here?" I ask. "As long as you don't try and run." She says. I bite my lip. "Okay, let me get dressed."