Can't convince

"Can I talk to you?" Rosalind asks, walking into my soon to be not room. "Yeah sure." I nod smiling. I was in the middle of trying to get an apartment, which wasn't easy when I hadn't been working for like the past few months.. But luckily I had money in my bank account and a lot saved.

"You're making a mistake leaving." She blurts out, sitting across from me on the bed.

"What? Why?" I ask, a little confused.

"Well because Abraham is your mate! Or well you're his mate... But whatever! You guys are literally meant to be together and you're just pushing that to the side! He can give you a life, a better one. He loves you." She points out.

I bite my lip, a little dumbfounded by this.

This situation was just too complicated!

At first it's Abraham who wants me but suddenly I'm out kissing his brother? I wonder if that's like "betraying" your mate in their world. God it was so confusing.

"It's just too complicated here Rosalind. Plus I have to do what's best for my brother, and if I did stay, what would I tell him?" I point out.

She sighs. "You'll figure out what to tell your brother. Just stay. There's everything here for you, plus more! Don't you feel anything at all for Abraham?" She asks.

Of course I felt stuff for Abraham. It's just so confusing when I have him whispering in my ear about Collison and Collison whispering in the other about Abraham. I didn't sign up for any of this! It's just too complicated and I'm not even sure how to deal with it.

All I know it that I have to leave, for me and my brother who I'm sure doesn't really understand what's going on.

I'm scared to even try to figure it out myself.

"Of course I have feelings towards Abraham, I just can't stay here because I have feelings for somebody! That's not the way my world works! I have to go get my brother back in school, I have to get back to work, and I have to get back to being normal."

She looks down, shaking her head. "Fine, whatever." With that she stood up and stormed out, making sure to slam the door behind her.

I like Rosalind, I consider her a close friend but I can't just keep acting like I belong here, because I don't, and they can't act like that either!

They need to know that I have a life, and I can't stay for them! I have responsibilities that I can't just push to the side. It doesn't work that way and it never will. Besides being tangled up in the mess that comes with these people isn't exactly ideal.

They're werewolves! How crazy is that? And not only that but it might just be too weird for me. I just have to leave.

Everything a million times confusing here.

Besides I have so much to settle, like everything with Jack, my kind of ex. I haven't talked to him in months and I'm sure he's freaking out about the fact that my brother just disappeared on him! And that now we're both missing.

I'll have to just make up and excuse or something to why all this happened so suddenly. And also somehow find a way to tell him that I can't be with him as well.

There's no way in hell I'm dating anyone for a long time. Everything that's happened to me had convinced me not to.

Which is a very good thing in my personal opinion.