Finally answered

"Are you okay?" Collison asks for the millionth time. I sat in his car with my legs up and my arms wrapped around them.

"I just saw you turn into a wolf.." I whisper, shaking my head.

I couldn't wrap my head around it. Werewolves are actually real..

God I can't even think. "Yeah.." He says awkwardly. "Does that mean that Abraham and Rosalind are-" I couldn't even finish the sentence , it made me shutter.

"Yes." He nods. "I don't understand, that doesn't explain anything.." I shake my head. "I'll answer any question you have." He says.

"Why did Abraham forbid me from leaving? Why did he keep me hostage for so long?" I ask.

"Well.. Hmm that's gonna be very confusing for you." He shakes his head.

"Us werewolves.. Well we are very different from humans. Umm, we have this thing with us, every werewolf has a mate." He says as if he didn't know how to put it. "A mate?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. "The person we were made for, the person were suppose to end up with." He says. "So like a soulmate?" I ask. "Exactly." He nods.

"Umm and what does that have to do with Abraham keeping me for so long?" I ask. "Well you are Abrahams mate." My eyes go wide, shocked for the millionth time tonight. "And I'm guessing he didn't really have a way to break that to you." He adds.

"Well thank you for telling me that.." I look away.

"and how about you and him? Why do you guys hate each other so much?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"That's a long story.." He says. "I have time." I was anxious to find out more. There life just got a lot more interesting. "Well.. I once had a mate." He says, looking down. "What happened to her?" I ask. "Abraham killed her." He shakes his head.

"How?" I ask. "Well I met her when I was 19. Her name was Alice. She was literally everything to me. But she was a rouge." I narrow my eyes.

"A rouge?" I ask. "It's a werewolf that doesn't belong to a pack of other werewolves. It's kind of forbidden for us." He says.

"Anyways, so after awhile of being together I was gonna ask my father if she can become apart of our pack. But that day I was too late. She had crossed our territory and my br- Abraham thought she was a threat so he killed her." He shakes his head, chuckling harshly.

"And of course that was the end of my happiness. When my father stepped down from being the alpha of our pack, he chose Abraham to step in for him, although it was suppose to be me, he said I wasn't fit enough to be an alpha." He takes in a deep breathe and let's it out.

"An alpha is like the leader?" I ask. He nods.

"It was suppose to go to you.. But every thing was taken away from you.." I whisper, feeling so much pity for him.

"And what did you do when Abraham killed your mate?" I ask, curious.

"I promised him something." He whispers, with sudden guilt in his voice.

"What did you promise?" I ask slowly.

"I promised that when he got a mate I'd take her away from him." He says.

"And that's me?" I ask. He nods.

"Don't worry, I'm not as cruel as my brother." He says.

I bite my lip.

"I'm sorry Collison. You don't deserve to be broken like that." I whisper.

"It was a long time ago, I'm over it." He says.

"Anyways you should go back." He says.

"It's late." He adds when I give him a look that said I wanted to stay with him.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" I ask hopefully. "Of course." He nods with a slight smile.