Against my will

"What do you mean I can't leave?" I spat at Rosalind. "The doctor that stitched you up said that you needed more rest.." She trails off, looking uncertain.

At this point I had a suspicious that these people were trying to kidnap me or whatever. It makes no sense when I can just get rest at home! Besides I feel fine.

"Okay than, I'll get more rest. Can you leave so I can take a nap?" I decide to play along. I figure I can find some place out of here!

"Yeah.. Okay yeah." She smiled. With that she turned off the light and shut the door. I immediately got up, putting my shoes on. I ran straight to the window and looked down. I was on the second floor, but if I get onto the roof and slide down and land on my butt, it won't hurt that bad would it? Ugh.

I decided to do it anyways. I needed to get home to Sam and the hell away from these people! I walk down the roof carefully, and to my luck, it was raining and very slippery!

This day just gets better and better! I sit down on the edge of the roof and push my hands back forcing myself to fall on the ground. I stupidly didn't think much of what I was doing and I ended up falling on my stomach and face. I winced in pain but than forced myself again to get up and begin running. I ran through the woods, trying to find my way out of the endless amount of trees.

I was running and running, and I was more than positive that I was going the wrong way. But I smiled when I heard the sound of traffic and people. I was ready to run forward and get home, but a strong arm caught around my waist, yanking me back into the endless amount of trees, back into the woods. I screamed, and struggles against the person that threw me over their shoulder, and begin walking back to that house.

"Help! Someone help!" I scream and scream. "Shut up!" The guy that held me spat. He was super strong though and his grip on me was to tight that I felt like I was going to pass out, not to mention that he was digging his hand into my stab wound, probably making me bleed. And at that exact moment, he turned roughly to his left and made my head hit a tree. With that I gave up and passed out.

~

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You're so dead, get the fuck out of my face!" I loud voice roared. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to hurt her!"

"I said get out!" The voice roared again. I open my eyes slowly. I was on and in the same bed and bedroom I had woken up in before. My body was sore and my head was pounding. I look down at my side to see a little puddle of blood on the white shirt that I had on. I lifted up the shirt to see a fresh knew bandage on my wound.

I looked around the bedroom, it was empty. I slowly got up and walk towards the window. I tried to open it but it didn't open.

"It's nailed shut." I gasp and turn around. It was Rosalind sitting in a chair. I'd be lying if I said she didn't look creepy. "I want to go home." I say, gulping down the lump in my throat. "I'm sorry but you can't." she says. I was about to protest, about to grab anything as a weapon, but than the bedroom door opened. In walked Abraham.

"What do you want from me?! If you're going to kill me can you do it already?!" I yell. "We aren't going to kill you." Rosalind mutters, standing up. "Than what? Rape me? Beat me up? You clearly can't rob me, I have nothing to give you!" I yell. "Just do whatever you're going to do! I need to get home to my brother!" I wanted to cry so badly. I felt so mad, so pissed!

"We aren't going to do anything to you. We don't want to hurt you." Abraham says. "Than can you please tell me why I can't leave?" I ask, breathing heavily. He sighs, shaking his head at me.

"Fine. Don't tell me. But at least let me call my brother and ask if he's okay! Than ill stay." I whisper. Rosalind looks at Abraham questionably. "Fine." He digs into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He walks over and hands it to me.

I hesitate but grab it. I dial Sam's number, waiting impatiently for him to answer. "Hello?" I sigh relieved. "Oh thank god! Sam are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine. Where have you've been? You've been gone since last night!" He asks. I bite my lip. "I'm just a little- busy? Where are you?" I ask. "Well me and Jack have been looking for you all day." He says.

"Give the phone to me." I hear Jack say in the background. There was shuffling and than Jack was on. "Hello? Where are you Alexa?" He asks.

Jacks my boyfriend. He lives close by me and Sam. "I'm just a little busy Jack, and I can't come home right now. But can you please take care of Sam? Please, I'll pay you." I beg. "You don't have to pay me, I'll take care of him. Just hurry and come home." He says. I sigh, running my hand through my hair.

"I will, I'm sorry.." I lick my bottom lip. "Be safe. I love you." He whispers. "I lo-" before I can say it back, the phone was ripped out of my hands by Abraham. He ended the call and walked out of the bedroom. I was shocked.

But it made sense for him not to let me on the phone for long, not when he's practically kidnapping me, holding me here against my will!