But you don't

I sat playing cards with Jacob like I always did, when Abraham bursted into the room, he grabbed Jacob by the back of his collar and made him stand up.

Jacob looked slightly alarmed, and than Abraham whispered something in his ear. I stared at Abraham, curious to know what he was telling Jacob and why it couldn't be said out loud.

Jacob nodded, responding with; "yes sir."

Abraham looked at me once before motioning me to follow him. I did so, all the way into his office where he told me to sit on the couch. I sat down, wondering what was happening.

"You're going to stay in here and you're going to always be around me. You'll sleep in my room for now on." He said, making me eyes go wide. I look over towards the door where Rosalind stood, leaning against the door frame. I glared at her.

She must've told Abraham what I did! She walked out of the room, leaving me and Abraham. "Did she tell you?" I slowly ask, already knowing my answer.

He looks up at me. "I'm sorry." He whispers.

I narrow my eyes, more than just shocked. "You're apologizing to me? After I tried to poison you?" I ask slowly, taken back by it. He sighs, shaking his head slightly. "I'm apologizing for putting you in that situation." He says. I bite my lip.

"Still, after stabbing you once, trying to shoot you and poison you, and you still somehow try and find a way to forgive me?!" I was dumbfounded by it.

Someone who I did all these things to, someone who's literally keeping me here against my will is apologizing to me? This relationship me and him have is extremely confusing. One second I'm practically dry humping the guy, the next I'm trying to kill him just to escape.

He stands up from his desk, walking over to me. I backed up against the wall until I was trapped with both of his hands on either sides of the wall. "I know I should be mad at you.." He whispers, starring at me with his deep, blue, beautiful eyes. "But I can't for reasons that I can't tell you." He runs his hand down my cheek making me shiver. His touch made me feel like jello.

"Why can't you tell me?" I ask slowly. "You wouldn't be able to handle it, but I'll tell you soon, I promise." His hand still stroked my cheek.

"I just need you to promise me something.." He says. I nod, motioning him to go on. "I need you to stay away from my brother, if he even goes near you, you need to call for me." He say.

I guess it was kind of understandable considering what Collison has done so far. "Okay I promise." I whisper. He smiles.

"Abraham?" I ask slowly. "Hmm?"

I bite my lip, starring into his eyes. "I- I don't think we should keep doing this.." I say.

"Doing what?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. "Doing this, showing affection, having moments when all we do is... make out, it's confusing and honestly it isn't what I want." I study his face for his reaction. "I just, I don't think it's right. I'm here for reasons I'm yet to know, and I don't want to- I don't want to be with you, no matter what I feel for you, it needs to stop." I move his hand off my face, slipping away from him.

"What?" He looked confused. "I'm sorry Abraham, but I can't. No matter what, no matter what way I might see you as, you're still a bad guy to me. You and your family, and these people who I don't even know! You're all holding me here against my will, making me stay, making sure I don't escape when all I want to do is see my brother!"  I shake my head.

"I've been a idiot for letting you do this to me, for letting myself have some sort of relationship with you. You're a bad person. I should hate you." I grab ahold of the door handle about to walk out.

"You should hate me, but you don't."