❣️ A/N ❣️

Hey guys ANGÉLIQUE is my first wattpad story I realy hope you like it, it has humor and romance with a bit of tragedy here and there , maybe some drama too lol, it's different from most, if not all werewolf stories out there ,so if you wanna try s...

Hey guys ANGÉLIQUE is my first wattpad story I realy hope you like it, it has humor and romance with a bit of tragedy here and there , maybe some drama too lol, it's different from most, if not all werewolf stories out there ,so if you wanna try something new read my story ;)

❄❄❄

ANGÉLIQUE or AJ is a girl who has been through alot, albeit shes physically strong and can endure tremendous amount of physical pain, but she is still a human, well not quite human... but you know what i mean lol , shes flawed and has her off days like the rest of us, don't be too hard on her =)

This story is gonna be divided into 3 parts, but most probably i will put them all in the same book. however, there is going to be a second book, called "ANGÉLIQUE UNTOLDits extra chapters about background stories and stuff like that.

❄❄❄

Also just a heads up, this is a slooooooooow burn story, no big plot through the first part of the story, mostly its us getting to know the character "hopfully loving them" <3

❄❄❄

Please feel free to send me covers or banners and comment what you think, good things i hope (fingers crossed) =D

❄❄❄

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher i.e yours truly ;) Also I ask kindly that you do not translate or use my story characters or plot without permission.

All Names, incidents and places are a work of fiction.

Disclaimer

This story may contain 'Triggers' such as Mature language, Underage drinking and over the counter drug use.

Also Mature scenes, Physical and Mental abusive, but the latter would be disclaimed on top of the chapter.

Lastly I do not own any pictures or music that i may post in this story am just borrowing, and they're just here to add flavor ;)

PS. am going to be referring to werewolves as Wolfs in this story, not to be confused with the animal wolf and all lol 

 am going to be referring to werewolves as Wolfs in this story, not to be confused with the animal wolf and all lol 

Enjoy lovies!

ღ SM.Bella ღ 

xoxo