Chapter 6

The car ride was less awkward than expected, considering I just had a mental breakdown infront of total strangers. A little over an hour later of driving in the small road through the woods, we reached our destination, a huge black gate with a lookout post and extremely high black iron fence surrounding it, but beyond it I could only see more of the forest.

The car stopped infront of the gate, as soon as the guard from the post saw the car he pressed a botton making the gate open, allowing the car inside. I saw only one guard but sensed at lease three more, but when looked around saw non. We continued the ride another 20 minutes beyond the fence, good God they must be filthy rich to have all this land! ,I mean I knew the White Moon Pack was one of the richest Packs in the world but still this was too much land.

Finally we stopped in front of another gate that was the entrance to what looked like a normal gated community for the rich folks, Except for the fact that its residence were wolfs. None the less it was exquisite, And yes I might now use big fancy words often, but the beauty and elegance of the place demanded it.

The Huge black iron gate with modern designs and the tall white brick walls, were just the beginning. Once the gate opened, Automatically may I add, we drove inside bypassing two wolfs dressed as guards in yet another lookout post, and it only got more and more overwhelming from there, the place just looked like what I can only describe as modern day architecture master piece. The houses, the streets, and the sidewalks filled with trees and gardens were flawless.

 The houses, the streets, and the sidewalks filled with trees and gardens were flawless

The car came to a stop infornt of a  house that looked similar in its design to the rest of the residences around it but noticeably bigger

The car came to a stop infornt of a house that looked similar in its design to the rest of the residences around it but noticeably bigger. After we all exited the car, I took another look around with an open mouth am sure, then heard Moor clear his throat and looked at him, he had a small amused smile that changed his features so much, he should smile more, made him look younger and more... well approachable, I gave back my own smile. Call me shallow but the beauty of the place put me in a better mood.

"Welcome to our home" Moor spoke formally but politely his smile gone.

Before we reached the door an older woman opened and stepped aside allowing us to enter, she was a wolf I could just tell, she dressed in a long black dress that reached her mid calf, with a white apron, it all looked like a conservative outfit for a maid.