Chapter 4

Inside i stripped off my clothes looking around the white bathroom, then remembered I had left the door unlocked as a force of habit, so I quickly locked it as if it would stop one of those wolfs if they wanted to get inside, I shrugged and decided they wouldn't,  just for the sake of mental assurance, I continued removing my clothe, my makeup and finally the wig, letting my long blondish brown hair breathe a little, after two days in this wig it was clamped and sticky and smelled like sweat,wait I meant I smelt like sweat and few more unpleasant things.

After i used the toilet, showered and washed my hair , i got dressed in faded jeans and a white tank top and step out of the bathroom.

I didn't look anywhere but in front of me, headed directly to the wardrobe, I pulled a maroon sweater and put it on, then turned around feeling eyes on me, it was such a scene, four grown men or should I say wolfs, cramped up in my small apartment gaping at me, but they recover quickly and go back to what they were doing, it made me smile, Inside my head that is .. it gave me some what a satisfaction, to know I looked different enough, they might change their idea about my line of work. Brown curly hair still wet naturally drying, big blue eyes and small pointy nose and pink heart shaped lips.. I looked my age which was 16 by the way.

"I see you realy made yourselves at home" I said looking at them all one by one, Bright was looking bored sitting in a chair leaning it against the wall next to the door, a chair which I assume he got from the dining table for lack of furniture in the room/studio/apartment,  while Jackson and Moor were sitting at the dining table drinking water and speaking, Cameron was sitting in the couch drinking Whiskey and looking through his phone, Where did he get the Whiskey you ask? My refrigerator most likely . Why do '16 years old' me have Whiskey? I love its taste ... not realy am just kidding, well it helps with the pain. What pain?? That's a story for later little person I address in my head.

The whole situations made me hold back a laugh but a giggle escaped, drawing attention to myself. 20 seconds later and couple raised brows , my giggles stopped, then Jackson cleared his throat.

"Do you live alone?" he asked

"yes?" it came out more like a question than an answer but he continued anyway.

"Is this yours ? and if yes, Why do you have a gun?" he says pushed the gun in the table to come into view, WHAT THE HELL ! they went through my things?! I was pissed and I looked it

"Yes and That's my business" I spoke as calmly as I could then proceeded to get the gun but Moor took it faster.

"I will be keeping this" he said which earned him a glare, I opened my mouth to demand he gives it back but he said...

"For now, I'll give it back when you're leaving" he spoke with his damned sexy voice.

"Leaving where?" I asked more confused than pissed.

"Pack your things Angélique, we are going to go see your mother" Jackson said with a voice that sounded threatening and condescending all at once, but his face said he was trying to be.. gentle? Well he wasn't...

Ahaaaa! so they did know my name after all, just chose not to address me. Oh and i was going to see Nora too juuust great... I didn't know how to feel about that. Before I could find words to reply

"But first you're making a stop at a friend's house" Moor added. Then they all started arguing at the same time.

"My mom is dead" I said quietly the shut'em up fast, looking at the ground begging the tears to stay back, thinking about Suski always made me either smile or cry, there was no in between either happy moments or painful ones.

"Nora is alive Angélique" Jackson assured with sympathy clear in his voice, thinking the poor girl didn't even know her own mother was alive.

Willing all the feelings back in

"Nora is not my mother, and I would appreciate it if you call me AJ" I told him with a flat tone that showed no emotion and a blank face. After the silence stretches, i spoke again. ..

"I see this is not optional, so just give me 10 minutes to get my things" I said , then went to pack my clothes in a duffle bag, which was more than enough for the three jeans, of which I was wearing one, couple of shirt and a the single summer dress. excluding the red one I was wearing earlier, which wasn't realy mine. few underwears and bras, plus the black flats, i put on my other pair, it was an old grey and white checkered sneakers, I also packed the picture from the night stand, and a locket I took from the top drawer, then went back to the bathroom leaving the door open, I took all the medication from the cabinet and put them in the side pocket of the bag, along with my tooth brush and some hygiene products and pads. Then turned off the light and closed the door behind me.

I put the bag next to the bed and removed the pillows and covers, then flipped the mattress with ease, opened a small zipper in the back side, revealing the cotton stuffing and black plastic bag, I took the plastic bag out and closed back the zipper, put the mattress on the bed and continued to neatly put the covers and pillows where they were. Then proceeded to open the plastic bag, reveling some cash and couple fake IDs and a gun with an ammo box. I could feel everyone looking at me curiously as I was emptying the contents of the bag, Jackson had a proud sorta look on his eyes, but as soon as those landed on the second gun it transformed into disapproval.

I could feel he was about to say something. Without a word I flipped the gun so I was holding it towards myself, then took a few steps and extended my hand towards Moor and Jackson leaving it in the middle of them, letting them decide who would keep it, for now. Moor took the gun and smiled at me, an actual smile which was swoon worthy, it made me smile as well, taking in his beautiful white teeth and lips and I bit my own, in order to stop smiling and stop the blush that was creeping into my cheeks. then I remembered I was still in a small semi closed space with all this hotness and internally shivered, still i had to admit it was better than the car. Shit am going to be in the same car with them in a few minutes again, GOD DAMMIT!!

After I finished packing my things which included more hidden money, two pocket knives and more ammo, which earned me more curious looks, maybe because they wondered where I got this much cash? My job ? or why I lived here, if I can afford somewhere better, well whatever they weren't asking and I wasn't telling.

After everything was in my duffle bag, everyone got up and Bright opened the door, they all exited, I made sure the single window I had was locked, turned off the lights and took one last look at the place, who knows when I'd see it again, if at all. I closed the door locked and took a deep breath then started down the hallway heading for the stairs in the same arrangement, we walked up in, Jackson Moor and Bright then me and Cameron behind me when we reached the car I stopped walking and I took another deep breath and looked up coming face to face with three too hot too intimidating wolfs staring down at me and I knew Cameron had the same stare burning the back of my head. Well here goes nothing

"Umm Can we make another stop... please?" I asked quietly.

 please?" I asked quietly

A/N

Chapter 4!

Soooo.. comments??

SM.Bella ❥

Xo