Chapter 20

I arrived at school before the first warning ring, good thing Mr. Ford showed me around, I went straight to my locker, which wasn't an easy task, I had to navigate through the sea of students rushing around, long gone were the deserted hallways from last night.

At my locker I emptied some of the school supplies Nathan brought for me and took off my leather jacket and put it in there, and then took the books for all the classes before the lunch break, along with a notebook and two pencils, I slammed the locker shut and turned, pumping right into a blond girl and her hot coffee poured in to my shirt..

"Ooops I didn't see ya there" She said with a mocking gasp, it was sooo not an accident, she walked into me or made sure I would walk into her... Some of her coffee spilled into my shirt, and she kept pouring it , till the FREAKING DROP! I wanted to break her hand, I wanted to break her stupid little fingers, I wanted to take her stupid face and slam it into a locker, then take the locker and drop it over her stupid head... but I didn't instead I took a deep breath, and turned around opened my locker again and took my leather jacket then headed to the ladies room, all the while she was just standing there laughing, along with some other girls and one clone then they did this freaky thing where they fixed their lipsticks in sync, it made me shudder, UGH!

 but I didn't instead I took a deep breath, and turned around opened my locker again and took my leather jacket then headed to the ladies room, all the while she was just standing there laughing, along with some other girls and one clone then they...

In the bathroom I took off my shirt and cleaned my chest and bra from the sticky liquid, it was so annoying but I guess its good thing it wasn't scalding hot, ugh... after I was done I put the leather jacket over my bra and pulled the zipper all the way up. I hope the weather doesn't get hot today I thought, then went back to the locker and stuffed the stained shirt there. Then headed to homeroom, As I was walking to class I kept thinking about all the scenarios I had in mind and the idea of highschool and the little things I thought I knew, how can I, a seasoned warrior well not really seasoned but I am well trained, half bewitched wolf/Gambler be bullied by a blonde bimbo already, can this day get any worse!

I walked into class just as the bell rung, at least i wasn't late i told myself and did a little victory dance in my head.